Halloween Time

Phroobar

Original Poster
Halloween time starts at Disneyland today! Ghost Galaxy should be up and running today as well as the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I know where @Kira Nerys will be secretly waiting in line for.

Haunted-Mansion-Holiday.jpg

IMG_20160906_155523_zpsachtjkpv.jpg

Figments Friend

I'm here for the fun!
Looking forward to 'Ghost Galaxy' as it will be my first time experiencing this version of the Attraction.
Will likely ride a few times today.

Not a huge fan of 'HMH' but will check out the latest version while I'm here.
I expect the crowds to swell today compared to yesterday's lovely Park atmosphere.

Onwards!

-

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Not to be premature, but is regular Space Mountain coming back after Ghost Galaxy this year? Or is Hyperspace staying a little while longer?

Phroobar

Original Poster
Not to be premature, but is regular Space Mountain coming back after Ghost Galaxy this year? Or is Hyperspace staying a little while longer?
It is unknown right now. My bet is HyperSpace Mountain will return in November to help advertise Star Wars Rogue One.

Figments Friend

Where's the best place to get Halloween specific food/candy? Do multiple locations sell the same stuff?

From what I saw today, most of the main shops are selling the same stuff although some locations have more variety then others.
Good places where I saw a lot of choices was World of Disney, Pioneer Merchantile ( of all places ), and most of the larger Main Street shops.
I'm sure Trolley Treats over at DCA has a decent spread, too.
For candy related items, I saw fun little decorated miniature 'treat bags' filled with various candies.
Several different designs incorporating various characters and Attractions.

There are also several special food and beverage holder options I saw around the Park today.
The 'Poison Apple' mug with beverage, the 'Poison Apple' sundae ( Gibson Girl )
and a Halloween specific insulated mug.
Didn't notice any specific food items but I am assuming the pumpkin beignets and other popular seasonal items are back, too.
There is a neat 'Vampire Mickey' shaped popcorn bucket as well.

Will do more exploring tomorrow.

-

mikenatcity1

From what I saw today, most of the main shops are selling the same stuff although some locations have more variety then others.
Good places where I saw a lot of choices was World of Disney, Pioneer Merchantile ( of all places ), and most of the larger Main Street shops.
I'm sure Trolley Treats over at DCA has a decent spread, too.
For candy related items, I saw fun little decorated miniature 'treat bags' filled with various candies.
Several different designs incorporating various characters and Attractions.

There are also several special food and beverage holder options I saw around the Park today.
The 'Poison Apple' mug with beverage, the 'Poison Apple' sundae ( Gibson Girl )
and a Halloween specific insulated mug.
Didn't notice any specific food items but I am assuming the pumpkin beignets and other popular seasonal items are back, too.
There is a neat 'Vampire Mickey' shaped popcorn bucket as well.

Will do more exploring tomorrow.

-

I just read the park blog that the pumpkin beignets are no longer going to be offered- in their place, butterscotch beignets :)

mikenatcity1

Random question for the halloween party (asked a similar question for WDW's party). As like the WDW party, I am going to the party (in 2 weeks). I have a prince costume that has been worn a few times at WDW and on DCL but not with the new guidelines- I have a cape that goes below my waist (knee). Does anyone know if DL will be very specific about the guidelines and turning guests away? Thanks!

Animaniac93-98

Is there a set schedule for the Silver Lake Sisters (printed on the Times Guide)? Or do they just do a set at regular intervals?

Last edited:

TP2000

Fabulously themed live entertainment in a queue. Why hasn't this been happening for years?!?

If you fired just half a dozen cubicle drones in the TDA building, you could fund this sort of thing all year long. Let go of a couple dozen cubicle drones and useless middle managers in TDA that have absolutely no impact on the customer experience, and you could be doing this at a half dozen E Tickets in both parks.

Great job Disneyland management! Shame you only thought of that 120 days before you close the ride. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom