Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout announced for Disney California Adventure

TP2000

Oh my... Really? Of all the places that signage could have gone, they place it right the entrance?

This looks tacky AF.

I had to Google what AF meant. :D

They enjoy putting up these temporary signs on the entry turnstiles. They always look a bit off, but it can be helpful to tourists in the Esplanade to know what's happening in each park as so many still don't quite get how DCA plugs into DLR overall.

DCA-Entrance.jpg

mickEblu

Was at the park last night and the tower looks 100x better at night, not sure that's saying much though. Even though I'm not crazy about the orange / green color scheme that kind of reminds me of bad Batman movies from the mid / late 90s, its effective in hiding the even less pleasant color scheme of the tower and all those damn pipes.

GiveMeTheMusic

Was at the park last night and the tower looks 100x better at night, not sure that's saying much though. Even though I'm not crazy about the orange / green color scheme that kind of reminds me of bad Batman movies from the mid / late 90s, its effective in hiding the even less pleasant color scheme of the tower and all those damn pipes.

Hookers look better at night too!

Animaniac93-98

Think of how many more execs and Imagineers would hang around DCA if those kinda "Citizens of Hollywood" started showin' up each day!

That's it! That's how we'll get them to notice show quality and operation issues in the parks!

"Yes sir, you can meet me at Toy Story Mania. You'll just have to park at Mickey & Friends, and go through the main gate, and get your Fastpass ahead of time, and make sure Potato Head is working..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom