Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

njDizFan

Blech. Do not enjoy that "beer". They should replace it with Dark Lord.
Now you're talking! I usually shy away from anything light ( Saisons, farmhouse, wheat beer, pilsners, IPAs)...usually only if it's a thirst thing. Give me a Russian imperial stout, porter even a dubbel/trip/quad. Dan I think you are in northern NJ, Nutley has a tap house that has KBS as well as a bunch other Founders on tap. http://cowanspublic.com/

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Now you're talking! I usually shy away from anything light ( Saisons, farmhouse, wheat beer, pilsners, IPAs)...usually only if it's a thirst thing. Give me a Russian imperial stout, porter even a dubbel/trip/quad. Dan I think you are in northern NJ, Nutley has a tap house that has KBS as well as a bunch other Founders on tap. http://cowanspublic.com/
Wow. Thanks!

I am in North Jersey, in fact, Cowan's is basically on my drive home from work. I take 21 home from Kearny, so it's literally right there. I am tempted to pop in on the way home today, though I didn't bring a change of clothes, ugh!

It looks like they just did a Founders tasting? They have 8 varieties including KBS on tap as of yesterday. I am gonna call before I leave and see if they still have any KBS left.

I feel like I have heard of Cowan's in passing, but never really looked into it. Thanks to your tip, I'll def be keeping tabs.

YodaMan

Normally when they start laying the path in an area it means they aren't that far from opening, the recent aerials show this has started.

Sure, the path might be ready, but it looks like this might be a brand new build *behind* the facades and all the recent pictures make it look like literally nothing has begun to be constructed there yet.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Sure, the path might be ready, but it looks like this might be a brand new build *behind* the facades and all the recent pictures make it look like literally nothing has begun to be constructed there yet.

If something is built behind the facades it will probably only be the first level. We can see in the pictures there is nothing behind the higher levels, but it's hard to see what is going on with the first level.

jt04

If something is built behind the facades it will probably only be the first level. We can see in the pictures there is nothing behind the higher levels, but it's hard to see what is going on with the first level.
site has concept art. Just saying.

pax_65

I'd be drinking too if I paid full price for a half-closed park, so it's nice to hear that they are adding this. :hilarious:

"If we can dream it, we can do it."

It just might take a really, really long time. But hey, at least we can start to imagine a day when Disney's Hollywood Adventure (or whatever it will be called) is actually a fully functional park.

Years ago I can remember grabbing a cheap macrobrew (probably cost me $6, but still) in the little food court by the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground. It sounds like this will be a far superior experience to that. It tastes like progress. :)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It looks much bigger than the previous eatery is all.

It's hard to tell from the concept art, although I did admit that there is a resemblance to the area behind the facades.

upload_2017-7-27_20-1-45.png

upload_2017-7-27_20-2-6.png

NiarrNDisney

Supposedly two unmentioned Holiday experiences are coming eventually to DHS this has me wondering what they could be and if an old favorite could have a new life in a new location.
Everyone's favorite though now gone Osborne Spectacle of Lights is massive, if it came back it would have to be pared down extensively to be used on Grand Avenue or be relocated to the front of the park on Sunset and Hollywood. However Lights of Winter from Epcot was also much loved and if I remember right the main structure seems like it could fit on Grand Avenue easily and with a few more decorations and lights to fill the buildings of Muppets Courtyard and the facades would be a beautiful addition to DHS holiday line up.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom