Frozen Souvenirs @ WDW...are they plentiful?

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
Soooo...on our recent visit to the Disney Store, there were no items from Frozen available. The CM said that everything is continuously sold out and they just can't keep it in stock. Nothing! o_O

This made me think...if the Disney Store can't keep it around...what about WDW? Part of me thinks it's a dumb question to ask, but then again....you never know!

For anyone that has been to the park lately...is there plenty to choose from? Do stuffed Olaf's abound? :D

Thanks!!!!

G8rchamps

There is a small section at the Emporium in the girls dept and Norway has some. It sells out almost daily. They had one type plush doll that is a reversible Anna/Elsa. Norway had only Anna dresses in S and XS for $69.95.

My wife has been stalking Frozen merch and has heard rumors or boatloads from China by the end of May...

MonoManBlue

I was there a couple weeks ago, I found 4 Elsa Precious Moments Dolls. The CM said that at the current time, they were the last four on property until they got another shipment, and that shipment was 'supposedly' the last one. I bought one Elsa and one Anna. Went back two hours later to get one for my mother, and they were sold out. Frozen sells like a hot cake! Pun Intended!

KLinder7

Soooo...on our recent visit to the Disney Store, there were no items from Frozen available. The CM said that everything is continuously sold out and they just can't keep it in stock. Nothing! o_O

This made me think...if the Disney Store can't keep it around...what about WDW? Part of me thinks it's a dumb question to ask, but then again....you never know!

For anyone that has been to the park lately...is there plenty to choose from? Do stuffed Olaf's abound? :D

Thanks!!!!

Depends on what your looking for. There is a Frozen DVD and music cd literally at every register! My mom wanted an Olaf xmas ornament and everywhere in WDW has been sold out for a while. I tried MK, Epcot, DTD, nothing.

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
Sheesh! Holy cow! That is craziness! I want to get my lil guy a plush Olaf...that's all. Luckily since I have a boy...he is not into Anna and Elsa. More into Olaf, etc. Sounds like plush Olaf is going to be problem. :(

Check this out...I went to a Sears store out of state about a month ago and they had TONS of Frozen stuff. Clothes galore for boys and girls both. But the best part....drumroll please.....................................

there was GINORMOUS plus Olaf. He was huge. I thought he was just some kind of marketing thing to get people's attention, but you could actually buy him. Guess how much he was? $500!!!! :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

He was very big...I was able to walk up to him, wrap his floppy little stick arms around me like a hug and I don't think my had was at his neck even. I'm 5' 4"!

That stuff is probably gone now.....sigh!

l4dybu6

I was at the World of Disney store last weekend and they seemed to have quite a bit! Mostly dolls and playsets, though, so if you're looking for something else, you might be out of luck....
And of course the ever present DVDs and CDs were all over

CaptainShortty

We can't keep it in stock here either. It's getting better but it's still hard to find. There is a small selection in World of Disney and in the Norway Pavilion next to where Anna and Elsa meet. I would imagine some merch will move to MK when they move to Fairytale Hall.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
In multiple venues there were guests melting down because of the total lack of Frozen merchandise. While in WDW for an extended trip all I kept seeing was the Olaf Plush toy. Guests were pretty ugly about it.

The one thing Frozen that was plentiful was all different choices for the Princess Dress.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
In multiple venues there were guests melting down because of the total lack of Frozen merchandise. While in WDW for an extended trip all I kept seeing was the Olaf Plush toy. Guests were pretty ugly about it.

The one thing Frozen that was plentiful was all different choices for the Princess Dress.
giphy.gif

AndyS2992

Disney Stores in UK have pretty much everything, Olaf, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff plushies, toddler animator dolls, all four character dolls, both mugs, figures etc

Only thing that sells out instantly here are he Elsa dresses. Everything else is pretty easy to get.

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/frozen...t=1&searchTerm=Frozen&catalogFromSearch=10002

If you don't need the stuff instantly then wait a few months when it all dies down and you'll get everything you want plus it will cheaper too.

bethymouse

Craziness!:mad: I wanted the Frozen special snow globe. At the time I saw it, I did not order it. Boy was that dumb! No one has it, except maybe ebay for like 100-500$ Ridiculous! They never even brought them back in stock. That makes no sense to me!:mad:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Frozen stuff is soooo hard to come by, whether it be at the parks, Disney Store, Target/Walmart, etc. The only things I ever find in stock anywhere are Anna related - no one wants her stuff, just Elsa. :p

R W B

I was in wdw last month from the 1st-8th and couldn't find anything! I tried each parks major store, Once Upon A Toy and World of Disney in Downtown Disney and every CM I asked at each store told me Norway gets product first and then what's left over goes to World of Disney but hardly any is ever left over. I made it to Norway twice and each day by mid afternoon they told me they were sold out of everything minus some dresses which I didn't want, I wanted a stuffed Olaf but they didn't have anything besides dresses.

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
Craziness!:mad: I wanted the Frozen special snow globe. At the time I saw it, I did not order it. Boy was that dumb! No one has it, except maybe ebay for like 100-500$ Ridiculous! They never even brought them back in stock. That makes no sense to me!:mad:

Don't you hate when you want to kick yourself after the fact? So close, yet so far! That's how I feel about all of the Frozen stuff I saw at Sears that day. I didn't see what the snow globe looked like..I bet is was beautiful!

75disney

The Philadelphia Inquirer had an article last week about the Frozen merchandise craze. It mentioned Elsa dresses going for $1500 on EBay! The article also explained that manufacturing in China from where all of the merchandise comes was closed for a few weeks due to religious reasons. A flood of merchandise from China is expected to start arriving again in May. My DDs would love a small stuffed Olaf and I definitely would like a Frozen Christmas ornament. It is a shame the merchandise won't be available until after Easter; it would be perfect for baskets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom