Frozen Souvenirs @ WDW...are they plentiful?

AndyS2992

So....I was talking to your Olaf this morning and he said his deepest wish is to be packed in a box, put on an airplane and sent to my house. I tried talking him out of it and told him he has a really great home there with you, but since he isn't the brightest....he wouldn't listen and take no for an answer. :joyfull:
This had me in stitches haha :D I'll have to have a word with him :cautious:

HouCuseChickie

Ok I think you're right these are "Parks" dresses, and the Anna dress is one she wears in the new Festival of Fantasy Parade in WDW, and is also sold in Epcot as well which is were this photo apparently was taken

41f5d00b064fb3638e32620ed5ed6968.jpg

Plus there are 2 different Disney store versions of the dress for Both Anna and Elsa, and 2 more variations of each sold in Kmart, Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys R Us, and 2 variations of each sold in the UK...

So there are at least 7 versions of Elsa's dress and 7 different Anna dresses, all of which official Disney licensed with the plastic picture emblem on them, and there are few unofficial ones for sale as well

Awesome!!! Of course, we're not going until just after Halloween...so I might have to consider ebay if I want the park version.

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
We went back to the mall today for a couple of things, so we visited the Disney Store to check it out again. Guess what....not one Frozen item. Nothing still. It's interesting who finds what depending on where you live, ya know?

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
If all you are looking for is a Plush, you shouldn't have too much trouble. Look wherever they sell plush toys, Main Street, Mousegear in Epcot, Norway...just anywhere you see plush, look.

If you run out of luck, there is this one from disneystore.com
http://www.disneystore.com/disney/store/DSIProductDisplay?isSingleMatch=true&catalogId=10002&searchTerm=olf plush&langId=-1&productId=1351020&catalogFromSearch=10002&storeId=10051&N=1000267
There's also this one from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Frozen-Exclusive-Plush-Figure/dp/B00FEN6PD4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1397934261&sr=8-2&keywords=Olaf Plush

I do recall seeing them in January, so just keep looking everywhere when you go

I'm on a mission...I will definitely keep my eyes open! Thanks!

mimitchi33

I was at my local Target last night and all of the Frozen merchandise except for the DVD's was out.
Cool! It may be starting to come back again.
My sister was able to get two Olaf plush dolls (one from Japan, and the other a singing one) and an Elsa plush, but I haven't been able to find Anna! I hope I do find her someday...

AndyS2992

Cool! It may be starting to come back again.
My sister was able to get two Olaf plush dolls (one from Japan, and the other a singing one) and an Elsa plush, but I haven't been able to find Anna! I hope I do find her someday...
There are tons of an Anna plush dolls here in the UK, can't give her away lol

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
I'm counting down the days until our WDW visit. 10 days until I find you Olaf............sigh! :inlove:

I'm giving up on Andys2992 Olaf coming to visit me. That talk must have been awfully stern. ;)

AndyS2992

I'm counting down the days until our WDW visit. 10 days until I find you Olaf............sigh! :inlove:

I'm giving up on Andys2992 Olaf coming to visit me. That talk must have been awfully stern. ;)
Oh it was and after my stern talk it turns out he doesn't like me any more and he would much rather live with you. I've apologized many times but he's not having any of it so I have no choice but to send him off

image.jpg

Take good care of him! :D

Last edited:

Minnie1976

I got some things for my granddaughters on line from JC Penney's. It went fast. I don't know if they had put any more online for sale, but it is worth checking.

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
Oh it was and after my stern talk it turns out he doesn't like me any more and he would much rather live with you. I've apologized many times but he's not having any of it so I have no choice but to send him off

image.jpg

Take good care of him! :D

Oh my gosh...if I could hit "Like" a million times I would. That is too adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bright 'ol chap after all! :D :D ;)

AllydoesDisney

I just watched a video on YouTube of Anna and Elsa in Fairytale Hall and at the end there was a lot of Frozen merchandise! I wonder how long it will last. I hope it lasts long enough for me to snag something during my College Program

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I got some things for my granddaughters on line from JC Penney's. It went fast. I don't know if they had put any more online for sale, but it is worth checking.
JCPenney, while hit or miss, is definitely a good place to look. A month or two ago I picked up a toddler Elsa doll, and my mom just found a regular Elsa doll there. They had a little (but at least it's something!) selection of Frozen things anytime I've been there - even if there might not be Elsa stuff around. (I've got a baby girl named Elsa on the way, so I've had some fun collecting Frozen merch for her :p )

AndyS2992

To answer the original question... probably not.

Let's go back to TANGLED - it took a good YEAR or more for WDW to offer ornaments, toys - and they are STILL very slim on these. Someone in Merchandise Marketing needs a new job - WDW is loosing a BUNDLE by reacting too slowly :(. Given the Major hit that Frozen has become? The parks SHOULD be crawling with merchandise. Sandy and I will find out in six days, on our April trip :).
The parks ARE crawling with merchandise, it just sells out faster than they can restock it giving the appearance there isn't any.

Skip to 2:13.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom