Frozen ride replacing Maelstrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLaDOS

Thanks. Seems plausible although I don't know how realistic it would be from an operational standpoint.

Queue taking over the theater is more or less a necessity. Maelstrom has painfully low capacity to keep up with Frozen's demand, and without more queue space, the line will spill out and take over the pavilion.

I'm not sure I buy the load/unload being in the same location, but we'll see.

plaz10

Queue taking over the theater is more or less a necessity. Maelstrom has painfully low capacity to keep up with Frozen's demand, and without more queue space, the line will spill out and take over the pavilion.

I'm not sure I buy the load/unload being in the same location, but we'll see.

I see this happening regardless - lines of people down through Mexico and out World Showcase. Unless a large portion of backstage/gift shop area are gutted to make room for 1) a larger attraction or 2) a much larger queue area.

aladdin2007

I see this happening regardless - lines of people down through Mexico and out World Showcase. Unless a large portion of backstage/gift shop area are gutted to make room for 1) a larger attraction or 2) a much larger queue area.

yeah i think its going to be ugly no matter what, will be impossible to get near Norway, plus the stroller situation..its bad enough now with akershus..thats what Disney gets (or the guest unfortunately) for cramming something into a space that cant handle it.

GLaDOS

I'm guessing the theater and at least part of the store will become queue. But yea, the line will still probably spill out into the pavilion for at least the first year of operation.

GLaDOS

plus if the meetngreet that is rumored to move into a large part of the shop,,,,double chaos.

I don't think it would physically work to have the meet and greet and the ride in the Norway Pavilion, unless the meet and greet happened as part of the queue of the attraction

JEANYLASER

:cool:
From my source in Imagineering... :cautious:

Norway_Frozen_Overlay.jpg

;)

looks awesome!:cool:

Jose

Can't wait to see the Anna and Elsa AA, also, do you know how many scenes will it have? and when they will announce the new ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom