Frozen Ever After opening day

Magenta Panther

Ha ha got too excited! fixed

Cool. I like your idea. Great Britain has contributed so much in the way of literary fantasy, and to some of Disney's best films - Alice, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh - that it seems odd that the British Pavilion area has so little in relation to that. I'd much rather have a Cherry Tree Lane area in Fantasyland, but maybe an attraction in Epcot's Britain wouldn't be so bad...

WDW1974

All hail the return: EPCOT is FIXED!

No need for further/any investment. Nope.

22 pages of posts ... 300 minute waits (do I think anyone who would wait this long for any theme park attraction is insane? do you have to ask?)

Just speaks to the incredibly tired and stale product in the killer gator filled swamps that replacing one boat ride with an IP-popular one will do this. I wonder what all the excitement is about, but WDW is the ultimate fixer-upper, so anything new is going to be ravenously dissected.

I don't have other comments because I will ride it on my next visit and don't do videos etc. And theme park attractions are visceral experiences. You have to feel them. Not watch them on your iPhone.

Oh, and thrilled that obese lifestylers got FREE Mickey Bars!

cindy_k

Local news getting into the action: https://twitter.com/BN9/status/745294861104988160
l2KalcF.png

clemmo

There's no way anyone who has been waiting from 9 is still in the queue. The wait time was shorter when it first opened and it's now 5 hours.
True although theoretically someone from 930-10 when it swelled to around 4 hours is still likely there. Either way I get the feeling guest services is going to get a lot of complaints

jt04

Cool. I like your idea. Great Britain has contributed so much in the way of literary fantasy, and to some of Disney's best films - Alice, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh - that it seems odd that the British Pavilion area has so little in relation to that. I'd much rather have a Cherry Tree Lane area in Fantasyland, but maybe an attraction in Epcot's Britain wouldn't be so bad...

Torn between the idea of MP and an E-Ticket version of PPF. Perhaps they could build both as there Is enough space.

Buried20KLeague

There's a darn good reason that the industry trend has moved further and further away from AAs: They are difficult/expensive to maintain in both the short and the long run. I believe KUDOS are in order to Disney for not abandoning them, but continuing to push forward with new AA technology while continuing to maintain their massive fleet of still functioning AAs across the resorts.

The yeti would like a word with you.

Magenta Panther

All hail the return: EPCOT is FIXED!

No need for further/any investment. Nope.

22 pages of posts ... 300 minute waits (do I think anyone who would wait this long for any theme park attraction is insane? do you have to ask?)

Just speaks to the incredibly tired and stale product in the killer gator filled swamps that replacing one boat ride with an IP-popular one will do this. I wonder what all the excitement is about, but WDW is the ultimate fixer-upper, so anything new is going to be ravenously dissected.

I don't have other comments because I will ride it on my next visit and don't do videos etc. And theme park attractions are visceral experiences. You have to feel them. Not watch them on your iPhone.

Oh, and thrilled that obese lifestylers got FREE Mickey Bars!

I don't really know that the World Showcase part of Epcot ever needed fixing. It's a great place as it is in my opinion. Maelstrom was just the cherry on the sundae as far as I was concerned. I loved walking around looking at all of the architecture, browsing the exhibits, and eating in some of the restaurants (San Angel Inn is superb). But TDO decided there wasn't enough kid-friendly stuff, so now we have FEA. I AM relieved that it's...well...really kind of splendid. But it belongs in Fantasyland. That's just common sense.

EthanMagicBands

I have a FP+ for my family of four tomorrow on this ride. Can anyone tell me what the FP+ wait times and lines look like?

I am assuming a miss a lot of the neat queue theming by doing FP+? Does it just bypass it all?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom