Free Dining is BACK!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hello everyone!

Whether you love it or hate it, it's back along with a few other offers. I have them listed below. We are already online working to get people switched or booked.
vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com

Free Delicious Dining Offer

When you buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room at a selectWalt Disney WorldResort hotel and ticket with Park Hopper®orWater Park Fun & More Option.

For arrivals most nights August 23-October 1, 2016; November 15-November 21, 2016; November 26-November 28, 2016 and December 10-December 21, 2016.

Book between April 25 and·July 8, 2016

When you stay at a select Disney Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort, you get the Quick-Service Dining Plan

Booking dates: April 25 –July 8, 2016

Travel Dates:

For arrivals most nights

August 23-October 1, 2016

November 15-November 21, 2016

November 26-November 28, 2016

and December 10-December 21, 2016

Minimum 3-night stay (maximum 14-night stay)

Disclaimer:

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas,Disney’s Art of AnimationResort—The Little MermaidStandard Rooms and the Bungalows atDisney’s PolynesianVillas & Bungalows. Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3–9 must order from children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. ©Disney

In order to receive the Free Dining Plan, you must add the Park Hopper OR Water Park Fun & More Option to your theme park tickets.

“Back to School Savings”

Room Discount:

Save up to 25%*on rooms at selectWalt Disney WorldResort hotels!

Book between April 25 –August 31, 2016. For stays most nights August 26-November 5, 2016.

Add on Theme Park tickets to make the most of the magic!

Disclaimer:

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa,Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms. 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe

Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Resort hotels.

Booking Dates: April 25 –August 31, 2016

Travel Dates: For stays most nights August 26 –November 5, 2016

“Early Fall Kid-Size Package”

Enjoy 3 nights at select Disney’s All-StarResorts with 2-day Theme Park tickets.

Book by August 31, 2016for stays most nights August 1 –November 5, 2016

The “Late Summer Family Time” package utilizes a 4-day/4-night length of stay for a family of 4.

Package includes 4-nights in a standard room at select Disney’s All-Star Resort hotels and a 4-day Magic Your Way base ticket.

Book by August 31, 2016for stays most nights August 1 –November 5, 2016.

Pam

DrummerAlly

Do they ever open up more spaces for the free dining plan or is this it? I tried all day today and finally got through this evening and after an hour wait on hold I found out that everything was gone :(

Just playing around online, I typed in our dates (Sept 7-13) and several value and moderate resorts came back with free dining available. Might be worth a second look today.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

This trip is super short, and due to some of my reservations, Wilderness Lodge is the best choice.
I had issues with Wilderness Lodge the agent could get it to go through for 6 days but not 9. She could not fiure out why but I switched to Animal Kingdom Lodge got free dining for the whole stay and by the time she applied the free dining and the difference in price we are saving about $2500 so I am happy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aandmmagiccarpetride

Mail is so last decade... ;)

But, what is really sad was that the email from Disney Visa came out so late (8am ET), when the offer opened up to everyone in the wee hours of the morning. Good thing I had an awesome travel agent monitoring for the discount release, and I did not have to rely on the email!
Well I'm still confused about that...because I've still not received anything from Disney Visa! That is not the card that is holding my reservation but I still thought I'd get something from them letting me know.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Well I'm still confused about that...because I've still not received anything from Disney Visa! That is not the card that is holding my reservation but I still thought I'd get something from them letting me know.
The Disney Visa card is run by Chase and the notifications have nothing to do with Disney to the best of my knowledge. I would contact Chase though just to make sure you are on any mailing lists they are handling to not miss out on any future offers that you might be interested in. Marie

Upvote 0

graphite1326

I was thinking the same thing...really hoping for a mail offer for the fall room discount. I received one for the spring special and one for the summer special just a few weeks ago. Couldn't use either of those but fingers crossed for the fall!!
Now that I think about it, I received the Spring /summer offers too but I believe it was just room discounts. Yeah I will keep my fingers crossed too.

Upvote 0

pajammies

Same here, I haven't received anything, through the mail or email, from Chase in regards to the free dining or room discounts either.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

Just to add to the Pop Century craziness, we were previously booked for 9/23-10/1 at Pop. We booked back before the ticket price increase. Our amazing TA was online at 4am EST when the free dining offer was released. There was no availability at Pop for our party that week so she switched us to Sports. We had to pay the ticket increase, but the room rate was lower. So for myself, hubs, and 2 kids, 'free dining' costs us $37 (totally worth it!) My parents are coming along as well and for them, the Pop/Sports switch saved them 5 bucks. Woo hoo!

We are so bummed we can't stay at Pop but excited for our meals to be covered. In an attempt to save money on our last trip, we packed a lot of food from home and I got really sick of making & eating PB & Js all week :)

Upvote 0

graphite1326

Free Dining began in 2005 and the travel dates were strictly limited to August-September, as they were traditionally slow months. They expanded Free Dining over the years to what we see now, as they found it a great way to fill in slow spots. I know they are speaking of trimming it back, but I doubt it will ever disappear; if it is trimmed, my guess is that it would trim back to August-September again.
Actually the first time I went to the world I got a free dining deal. That was in 1996.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Actually the first time I went to the world I got a free dining deal. That was in 1996.
There were definitely food offers before 2005, but in 2005 is when they introduced the Magic Your Way packages with that specific type of dining.

I personally had a Food and Fun offer in 1997 and 1999, those offers had dining and recreation combined, and the plans gave you a dollar amount to spend on food vs using meal credits.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Just out of curiosity I checked free dining availability online and there are now rooms open at Pop, Caribbean Beach and Coronodo Springs that were not showing available earlier in the week.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Just to add to the Pop Century craziness, we were previously booked for 9/23-10/1 at Pop. We booked back before the ticket price increase. Our amazing TA was online at 4am EST when the free dining offer was released. There was no availability at Pop for our party that week so she switched us to Sports. We had to pay the ticket increase, but the room rate was lower. So for myself, hubs, and 2 kids, 'free dining' costs us $37 (totally worth it!) My parents are coming along as well and for them, the Pop/Sports switch saved them 5 bucks. Woo hoo!

We are so bummed we can't stay at Pop but excited for our meals to be covered. In an attempt to save money on our last trip, we packed a lot of food from home and I got really sick of making & eating PB & Js all week :)
I just noticed that this morning on line Pop is showing availability for your dates again!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom