Free Dining is BACK!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hello everyone!

Whether you love it or hate it, it's back along with a few other offers. I have them listed below. We are already online working to get people switched or booked.
vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com

Free Delicious Dining Offer

When you buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room at a selectWalt Disney WorldResort hotel and ticket with Park Hopper®orWater Park Fun & More Option.

For arrivals most nights August 23-October 1, 2016; November 15-November 21, 2016; November 26-November 28, 2016 and December 10-December 21, 2016.

Book between April 25 and·July 8, 2016

When you stay at a select Disney Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort, you get the Quick-Service Dining Plan

Booking dates: April 25 –July 8, 2016

Travel Dates:

For arrivals most nights

August 23-October 1, 2016

November 15-November 21, 2016

November 26-November 28, 2016

and December 10-December 21, 2016

Minimum 3-night stay (maximum 14-night stay)

Disclaimer:

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas,Disney’s Art of AnimationResort—The Little MermaidStandard Rooms and the Bungalows atDisney’s PolynesianVillas & Bungalows. Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3–9 must order from children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. ©Disney

In order to receive the Free Dining Plan, you must add the Park Hopper OR Water Park Fun & More Option to your theme park tickets.

“Back to School Savings”

Room Discount:

Save up to 25%*on rooms at selectWalt Disney WorldResort hotels!

Book between April 25 –August 31, 2016. For stays most nights August 26-November 5, 2016.

Add on Theme Park tickets to make the most of the magic!

Disclaimer:

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa,Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms. 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe

Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Resort hotels.

Booking Dates: April 25 –August 31, 2016

Travel Dates: For stays most nights August 26 –November 5, 2016

“Early Fall Kid-Size Package”

Enjoy 3 nights at select Disney’s All-StarResorts with 2-day Theme Park tickets.

Book by August 31, 2016for stays most nights August 1 –November 5, 2016

The “Late Summer Family Time” package utilizes a 4-day/4-night length of stay for a family of 4.

Package includes 4-nights in a standard room at select Disney’s All-Star Resort hotels and a 4-day Magic Your Way base ticket.

Book by August 31, 2016for stays most nights August 1 –November 5, 2016.

Pam

Weather_Lady

Do they ever open up more spaces for the free dining plan or is this it? I tried all day today and finally got through this evening and after an hour wait on hold I found out that everything was gone :(

My TA had no luck, either, despite devoting 8 hours to the effort. No pixie dust for me. :(

Still, she said she would keep trying back daily, and I suggest you do the same. Apparently in the rush to claim free dining, some people book trips they later cancel, and some TAs actually book packages for fake, nonexistent clients so they can try and sell them. After a few days, the unsold ones get canceled and a few spots open up. It's a longshot, but you never know.

Upvote 0

DisneyparkFreak

After being on hold literally all day, with the last iteration at 2 hours! I was advised that all moderate, and value resorts are sold out of the offer. Luckily had reservations, I just wanted to exchange the dining. It hasn't even been out 24 hours.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Is there a special trick to getting in the queue? It won't let me complete mine online and says to call. So frustrated!
Wow I'm surprised everyone is having so much trouble getting through. I got in at like 7:04, I was on hold for 45 minutes but getting in was pretty easy and then I got through on two other cell phones as back up in case I got disconnected.

Upvote 0

cslafferty

I was able to get reservations for a pirate room at CBR during the last week of free dining Dec 11-17 this evening online without a glitch! Woo Hoo!

Upvote 0

NZDisneyFan

Whats going on at Coronado that all the rooms are sold out regardless of the special the last week of September and the 1st week of october???
I tried to book the same time (27 September to 6 October) at Coronado about two months ago and it was all booked out then too. It hadn't been the week earlier when I was trying to decide where to stay. My guess is they are all booked out for a convention. We ended up at Caribbean but switched this morning to all star music to get free dining.

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

October is pretty much blacked out unfortunately.

Pam

It's been getting steadily more and more blacked out over the years. I remember when there really weren't any blackout dates. Free dining was from xx/xx/xx to xx/xx/xx. Over the years it has gotten more and more blacked out. This may be a sign that they are finally moving toward getting rid of this promotion. Unfortunately I think they have created a beast that is not easily put down by making it so that a lot of people HAVE to go during FreeDDP times or they don't go.

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

I tried to book the same time (27 September to 6 October) at Coronado about two months ago and it was all booked out then too. It hadn't been the week earlier when I was trying to decide where to stay. My guess is they are all booked out for a convention. We ended up at Caribbean but switched this morning to all star music to get free dining.

Keep in mind that (unless they have changed it) your Free DDP at a Value level resort is only the Quick Service DDP for free. If you want the regular DDP (TS & QS meals) you'll need to pay the difference.

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

At 7am I was trying to do it online and it wouldn't let me, said I needed to call. I called about every 5 minutes from 7am and finally got in the phone queue at 3pm and got my reservation at AoA changed over to free dining at 4pm, after an hour wait on the phone. Because we had to upgrade to park hoppers we only saved about 500 instead of the 900 I was hoping for.

Never felt luckier to spend my day on the phone. Sorry all of you guys got bad luck. Hope more opens up for you!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

It's been getting steadily more and more blacked out over the years. I remember when there really weren't any blackout dates. Free dining was from xx/xx/xx to xx/xx/xx. Over the years it has gotten more and more blacked out.
Free Dining began in 2005 and the travel dates were strictly limited to August-September, as they were traditionally slow months. They expanded Free Dining over the years to what we see now, as they found it a great way to fill in slow spots. I know they are speaking of trimming it back, but I doubt it will ever disappear; if it is trimmed, my guess is that it would trim back to August-September again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom