Free Dining is BACK!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hello everyone!

Whether you love it or hate it, it's back along with a few other offers. I have them listed below. We are already online working to get people switched or booked.
vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com

Free Delicious Dining Offer

When you buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room at a selectWalt Disney WorldResort hotel and ticket with Park Hopper®orWater Park Fun & More Option.

For arrivals most nights August 23-October 1, 2016; November 15-November 21, 2016; November 26-November 28, 2016 and December 10-December 21, 2016.

Book between April 25 and·July 8, 2016

When you stay at a select Disney Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort, you get the Quick-Service Dining Plan

Booking dates: April 25 –July 8, 2016

Travel Dates:

For arrivals most nights

August 23-October 1, 2016

November 15-November 21, 2016

November 26-November 28, 2016

and December 10-December 21, 2016

Minimum 3-night stay (maximum 14-night stay)

Disclaimer:

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas,Disney’s Art of AnimationResort—The Little MermaidStandard Rooms and the Bungalows atDisney’s PolynesianVillas & Bungalows. Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3–9 must order from children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. ©Disney

In order to receive the Free Dining Plan, you must add the Park Hopper OR Water Park Fun & More Option to your theme park tickets.

“Back to School Savings”

Room Discount:

Save up to 25%*on rooms at selectWalt Disney WorldResort hotels!

Book between April 25 –August 31, 2016. For stays most nights August 26-November 5, 2016.

Add on Theme Park tickets to make the most of the magic!

Disclaimer:

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa,Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms. 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe

Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Resort hotels.

Booking Dates: April 25 –August 31, 2016

Travel Dates: For stays most nights August 26 –November 5, 2016

“Early Fall Kid-Size Package”

Enjoy 3 nights at select Disney’s All-StarResorts with 2-day Theme Park tickets.

Book by August 31, 2016for stays most nights August 1 –November 5, 2016

The “Late Summer Family Time” package utilizes a 4-day/4-night length of stay for a family of 4.

Package includes 4-nights in a standard room at select Disney’s All-Star Resort hotels and a 4-day Magic Your Way base ticket.

Book by August 31, 2016for stays most nights August 1 –November 5, 2016.

Pam

aandmmagiccarpetride

I've been online this morning trying to update my reservation for a Poly Studio 10/17-10/21 to get this back to school savings offer and it's not showing any deluxe resorts as available for my dates. Do you all think it's just because the offer was just added and they're so busy or I may have already missed my chance?

Upvote 0

Baloo68

@Kingdom Konsultant

I have a question about free dining as I am sure you have already received and answered a ton since it's release.

My girlfriend and I are very excited for our trip from November 26th-December 3rd and currently staying at the Pop! I saw that the free dining dates are available from Nov. 26 - Nov. 28. Now are we eligible for free dining for the duaration of our trip? Or would we only be eligible for those 3 days?

Any light that could be she would be greatly appreciated as I have a bet with her lol. Thanks Again!

Upvote 0
@Kingdom Konsultant

I have a question about free dining as I am sure you have already received and answered a ton since it's release.

My girlfriend and I are very excited for our trip from November 26th-December 3rd and currently staying at the Pop! I saw that the free dining dates are available from Nov. 26 - Nov. 28. Now are we eligible for free dining for the duaration of our trip? Or would we only be eligible for those 3 days?

Any light that could be she would be greatly appreciated as I have a bet with her lol. Thanks Again!
You would get free dining for the duration of your trip (up to 14 days), because you are checking in before the end of the promo.
The discount won't be automatically applied your existing reservation. You would need to call and add the promo. Sometimes availability is limited though and you may have to modify your room category to get the discount.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
@Kingdom Konsultant

As long as your check in date is included in the offer with free dining it will carry through the rest of the reservation. It is subject to availability though

Pam

Upvote 0

Lirael

Tried to add any offer to my reservation online at 5am and then 6am, and it said there was no availability for anything. Strangely, I then phoned them and got ROs (realized this wassaving more than FD for me).

Upvote 0

Rachel S1321

Thanks to Pam i got mine updated to Free Dining, We had to switch from Pop to All Start Sports, but that is totally fine!

Pop seems to be booking fast! When are your dates if you don't mind me asking? I did get POP with dining sept 10-17. Didn't think I would because I've seen a few people switch to Sports.

Upvote 0

MKgirl85

Pop seems to be booking fast! When are your dates if you don't mind me asking? I did get POP with dining sept 10-17. Didn't think I would because I've seen a few people switch to Sports.

We arrive in Disney on 9/16 and leave 9/24. When i checked the website Pop wasnt available. I think is a minute by minute thing. Im just happy we got Free Dining, Last year we had to switch hotels as well to get it .

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

My TA has been trying to get on the phone with Disney all morning. Hoping to hear good news from her soon.

Our flights are already booked and we're arriving 11/14, so she'll be pushing back our reservation 1 day (to 11/15) in order to make us eligible. Assuming she's successful in rebooking us (we're at CBR, hopefully there will be spots left), I guess we'll have to find somewhere else to stay for the first night!

UPDATE: After 3 hours, my TA has made it from the busy signal into the phone queue, and now plans to spend the rest of her day trying to get a live person on the line. She had to take the day off from her regular day job to do this for a bunch of her Disney clients. I so appreciate what she and the other TAs do for us. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom