Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

MMDDGPCDC

Attractions Magazine has a Video of the new Frozen Music! Sounds great and I'm glad Disney did this as Anna and Elsa are very Popular in the Parade. Hearing more First Time than Let it Go which is strange as Let it Go is more known than For the First Time in Forever.

TTA94

Apparently the bubbles on the Pinocchio float were finally turned on today as well. They were used in Jubilation, but absent from FOF until now. Extra fire, strobes, Frozen music, bubbles. Festival of Fantasy has been receiving a lot of love lately.

I'm guessing they wanted FOF running perfect for the media this week.

So besides maybe the queen for Brave being added, is that about it?

SpectroMan93

Attractions Magazine has a Video of the new Frozen Music! Sounds great and I'm glad Disney did this as Anna and Elsa are very Popular in the Parade. Hearing more First Time than Let it Go which is strange as Let it Go is more known than For the First Time in Forever.

I love the mash-up of the two songs, especially the "I won't be alone" lyric with Elsa and Anna holding hands. My guess is that For the First Time In Forever matches the orchestral sound of the other songs in the loop better than Let It Go, which is why we hear more of it. Let It Go, of course, has to be in there somewhere, lol. Overall, I like it and it's well integrated into the loop.

Tangent: seeing those kids jump up and down upon seeing Elsa and Anna was incredibly adorable. Frozen still riding it's wave of stardom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom