Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Wiicked

Is it just me or does the new music not fit the rest of the soundtrack AT ALL. It sounds like it was just plopped in there with little effort...
I feel the same way. Will have to wait until I hear it in person but from what I heard online it sounds like it was just placed there just because

dlpwishes

It sounds good enough to me! Note how the Frozen/PatF turntable has been stopped so one faces forward and the other back? Is this the solution to the viewing issue now? Just leave it at that?

jrh1985

I love the new music!!!!! Well done! However, I didn't hear Let it go mixed in and why were the dancers not dancing? Bad weather? Too windy?

wdrive

What... When was this? I know it is off-topic but I still want to know.
Were all the floats destroyed?

The parade closed 6 years ago. Why would Disney keep the floats? The only float that was kept was the castle float from the end. It is used for Disneyland's Halloween parade. It's a shame but it's usually the done thing with Disney parades.

Last edited:

Big Bad Wolf

Most of our floats are destroyed after the parade has been closed. Unfortunately, upkeep wasn't a priority for the best nighttime parade we ever had....SpectroMagic. A parade that could have lasted forever...well loved.

Wiicked

I love the new music!!!!! Well done! However, I didn't hear Let it go mixed in and why were the dancers not dancing? Bad weather? Too windy?
The princess float Elsa and Anna // Tiana and Naveen part stopped moving when they entered Main Street and also the dancers just stopped dancing and began to wave. They did the whole dancing part up until that. It was becase the media was put in town square to see the parade and that way they could take pics

wdw_cp09

The princess float Elsa and Anna // Tiana and Naveen part stopped moving when they entered Main Street and also the dancers just stopped dancing and began to wave. They did the whole dancing part up until that. It was becase the media was put in town square to see the parade and that way they could take pics
actually it was due to weather that everyone stopped dancing. they had to get the parade out of the park, so they stopped dancing so the floats could go faster.

WDWLover#1

Due to a storm. Busch Gardens was fully closed because of it. Though I think we're gonaa see the PatF/Frozen float stay stable because people haven't been able to see both fully if it spins which I'm fine with. Actually I like it better. If frozen faces behind while patf faces forward everyone we'll be able to see both, and it'll be like a little surprise at the end to see the newbies. It shows in the video.

As soon as the frozen music starts you can see children jumping up and down trying to find them. And when they do its priceless and cute. So I like the float like that. Don't know if anyone wants to give their opinions.

WDWLover#1

actually it was due to weather that everyone stopped dancing. they had to get the parade out of the park, so they stopped dancing so the floats could go faster.
How do they signal to the cast members to stop dancing and just walk? Is there like a special signal???

mm52200

Oooo if anyone could find it I'd love to see it
This is a pretty good example. At around :50 the CM in blue signals with her hand for them to speed up their movement, move faster. You'll see the CM do it again around 2:50 and throughout the rest of the video. By the time the last group of dancers is there, they're already walking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom