Favourite feature at WDW

Philhar-Fanatic

All of our trips have been in March during Flower and Garden except for one. So to answer your question, Epcot during Flower and Garden. Our one trip in June just didn't feel like Disney. We had no idea those flowers had such an affect on us, but we really missed them when the were not there!!

Runner up is sitting in Animal Kingdom with a Safari Amber and listening to the faint screams of the Everest plunge. It's a HAPPY place!!

noodles

Upstairs at Columbia Harbour House (is that the name?) with my kids. Lunch at Tusker House. Walking along the lake at CBR at night. The queue for EE. Walking into the lobby at PO-R resort. Mickey waffles. Flights of wonder.

Brad Bishop

Main Street, Cinderella's castle when it's light up, and also when it's decorated during Christmas!! :happy::happy:

One thing I miss, and I know it's nostalgia based: The white flood lights on both the castle and Space Mountain.

I think it's great that they are using LEDs and it's really cool that they can change the color of the castle using the LEDs. I think it's great for shows. I just hate the color-cycle demo mode that the leave it on when there are no shows. It just makes me wonder: "Why is the castle changing colors? It makes no sense."

Also, I wish that Space Mountain was lit up like it used to be. It used to be quite bright to where you'd definitely notice it as you approached via the ferry or monorail. Now it's dimly lit (if it's even lit at all).

I really do love the overall lighting at the MK, especially Main St.

msbrit90

The monorails, just seeing them pass by or being on them, I love them, I could sit on one all day (and in high school after marching in the parade down main street that was the BEST thing to do)

The Haunted Mansion queue

The sign as you leave the resort area saying "see you real soon" , It makes me sad to see it because It means my trip is over, but it makes me feel a little happy knowing I'll be back before I know it

Blackburn23

I will agree with those by said Main Street at Night. Also a HUGE fan of a stroll on the Boardwalk and a view of Illuminations from the back porch of the Boardwalk In

Seafury31

I love to sit in the hammocks on the beach at Polynesian Hotel while watching the Fireworks. As a former CM, I always enjoyed being in the park prior to opening....just a wierd "calm before the storm " feeling. Also enjoy the streetmosphere at the studios.

Courtney6682

Walking into Epcot
Walking into the WS
The smell of the lobby at OKW
Riding a monorail for the first time of the trip
Getting on ToT for the first time of the trip
Waking up on property for the first full day

WDWoptmist

The Boardwalk (especially at night) is far and away my favorite...no trip can be complete without walking down the boardwalk on my way to either Epcot or Jellyrolls :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom