Favourite feature at WDW

Wildflower

IMG_0880.jpg

The Liberty Tree at night (not the restaurant, the actual tree out front)

Last edited:

mergatroid

You know, I've heard stories of people that have never tried a Dole Whip... I just never believed them!

:p

We'd never tried one until a couple of years back, despite visiting every year. To be honest it was a huge disappointment and we won't be buying them again.

After reading comments on here about them I fully expected a taste explosion extraordinaire, almost like a party breaking out in my mouth. Instead it just felt like a load of homeless people had moved in and passed out in there instead :depressed:

jensenrick

We'd never tried one until a couple of years back, despite visiting every year. To be honest it was a huge disappointment and we won't be buying them again.

After reading comments on here about them I fully expected a taste explosion extraordinaire, almost like a party breaking out in my mouth. Instead it just felt like a load of homeless people had moved in and passed out in there instead :depressed:
LOL! While I didn't think it was that bad, I had one once and I'll never have one again.

mergatroid

LOL! While I didn't think it was that bad, I had one once and I'll never have one again.

Maybe this place had built them up too much in my mind (that's right, it's all your fault wdwmagic), but it was hugely disappointing to say the least. We went straight back to the queue to purchase a coke float after trying one.

RubyLee

The warm fuzzy factor at Disney always increases at night for me.

I love strolling a lap or two around the World Showcase to just take it all in and relax.

The Star Tours/Indy queue area is also really fun at night time.

LauraRose

Original Poster

That has offically killed my buzz.:(

Goofy_guy

The queue lines for any ride at WDW. Makes the sometimes inhumanly long wait times worth it.

The smiles on everyones faces.

For me there's just something about wearing a character themed hat around the park. Whether it be the giant green goofy hat with the ears, the Pluto Donald or goofy themed ball caps or all the different Mouse ears to pick from it just gets me all giddy inside.

Dog Ate Mouse

For me it's a few, Driving through the Welcome to Walt Disney World sign for the first time on every trip down, Seeing Space Ship Earth at Epcot. The Monorails, how I loved them as a kid and still do and lastly it's the Paddle boat. We are resort guests and always go out of our ways to ride this boat at least once.

Brad Bishop

One of the things I like best about WDW, and it's unique to the resort, is that it just feels like you left the rest of the world behind.

Added to that is when you park your car near the Magic Kingdom but the parking lot isn't dead up against the park, no, you have to take the Monorail or Ferry across and that helps the "leave the world behind" thing even more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom