Favourite feature at WDW

rob0519

I don't think I can pick just one.
* The big Welcome to WDW sign as you exit I4.
* Driving up to the front door of the CR.
* Sitting on the balcony of our room early in the morning and watching the Ferry Boats and Monorails start to run and the sounds of the Ferry and Train whistles.
* MK entrance plaza with the floral Mickey and the train station.
* Simply walking out of the tunnel into Town Square for the first time each trip.
* Watching the faces of the children as they laugh and giggle at seeing something magical to them, whatever it may be.

WDW_Jon

Agree with lots of these!
Looking out of EE on the way up is a good one but one of my favourite things is early morning boat rides from the Dolphin to DHS or Epcot or early evening when the boardwalk lights up...
Love the boardwalk area in general at night

Kate Alan

Spaceship Earth at night.
The corridors of the PotC ride...just entering those walkways makes me not even care about wait times.
Walking the boardwalk at night and looking out over the water.
The little flying fish on the umbrella's in Flying Fish Cafe...they just always make me smile.
The bat stanchions in Haunted Mansion...love running my hands over them as I walk to the Doom Buggy.
The sight of the hitchhiking ghosts at the end of the HM ride...I'm a nerd, I love those guys.
The monkeys on the walk from the safari to Everest in AK, right around where Kali River Rapids are. Love watching them.

LauraRose

Original Poster
image.jpg

image.jpg

Just thought I'd share two of my photos of the little garden. I know they aren't good quality as they were only took on my iPhone, but it still makes me happy to look at :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom