EpcotServo's OCT. 20th STUDIOS Update: Speak Softly, and Carry a Big Camera

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
LooK, he's not Merf.:rolleyes:Steve most likely banned Merf's IP.Also...EpcotServo posted updates at the same time that Merf did.It makes no sense that Merf would be EpcotSero seeing that they were both on the forums at the same time.It's not like when Merf was banned EpcotServo popped up.

Once again, Great job, EpcotServo.:wave:

Trust me, Travis, the OP, EpcotServo is not Merf. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Of course, he who intends to infiltrate and corrupt would ensure that he had a backup plan with an alibi from the beginning...... :drevil:

Sorry, it's that "conspiracy theory" time of the four years, isn't it?! LOL! :lol:
Nope...Not possible.
Trust me, Travis, the OP, EpcotServo is not Merf. :lol:

Yep...We know him quite well.
wink.gif

jt04

LooK, he's not Merf.:rolleyes:Steve most likely banned Merf's IP.Also...EpcotServo posted updates at the same time that Merf did.It makes no sense that Merf would be EpcotSero seeing that they were both on the forums at the same time.It's not like when Merf was banned EpcotServo popped up.

Once again, Great job, EpcotServo.:wave:

Yeah cuz you can't get a new IP :rolleyes:

I think the "merftacular" comment was a compliment in that Epcotservo is getting up to Merf's high standards lately.

I have not figured out what Merf calls himself now but I've a feeling he lurks here somewhere but maybe not

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Yeah cuz you can't get a new IP :rolleyes:

I think the "merftacular" comment was a compliment in that Epcotservo is getting up to Merf's high standards lately.

I have not figured out what Merf calls himself now but I've a feeling he lurks here somewhere but maybe not

Oh, I have no doubt.

imamouse

Thanks for another great update, Travis. Does anyone else think that the voice of Mr Spell sounds like the voice from the TTA recordings?

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm really glad you liked it.
:wave:

(And thanks for the vouching you guys, you know as a wise District Attorney once said..."You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." :lol: )

EPCOT Explorer

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm really glad you liked it.
:wave:

(And thanks for the vouching you guys, you know as a wise District Attorney once said..."You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." :lol: )

Wise?!

Dude....

Maybe you are merf!:lookaroun:lol::lol::p:wave:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Can we talk about the studios and not banned members please? :animwink:

Horizons1

Thanks for the update, I should get back in the habit of doing those...err..maybe not.

Anyways, did anyone else notice that they've changed the Muppet-Vision balloon to no longer say "Jim Henson's Muppets"? No biggie, just a notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom