EpcotServo's OCT. 20th STUDIOS Update: Speak Softly, and Carry a Big Camera

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Hey everyone, went to Studios yesterday, and here's the Update!

STUDIOS

-Weather was great, and crowds were light

-The wall in Midway Mania I mentioned last time is still unpainted.

-Mr. Spell at Pixar Place is back spelling, and now talks!

-Also, the lighting on the trees at Pixar Place are now on and changing colors. It looks fantastic in person!

-The Cars meet & greet is open.

-The Balloon is back on top of Muppets.

-Tower's audio sounded perfect.

-American Idol has TVs installed in the Pre-Show area.

OK, on to the pictures!

Enjoy!
:wave:

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...kSoftlyAndCarryABigCamera#5259759583822438642

Video of Mr. Spell:
http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotServo/VideoFilms#5259772996776014962

Video of Pixar Place at night:
http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotServo/VideoFilms#5259787871036905266

Thanks for watching!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
As always, Travis, LOVE the update! The video of the lights in the trees surely does them no justice, but WOW - they make the area even more magical. Like the BGM, too.

The picture you took of TSM where the couple is in the ride vehicle excited and taking a picture of their score is my favorite. :D

Also, no need to be ashamed of your love of TSM...

Dwight: Can I use the gun?
Hermes: What kind of a father would I be if I said no?

-Futurama

Figment1986

Travis needs a video camera for more video updates :lookaroun

I noticed the lights wereon during the day on sunday as well as the white wall and the plexiglass all over the art and such in the queue... makes it look strange.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Perhaps I just missed it, but what artwork was taken down and why?

Or better yet, why wasn't it better protected from the general public to begin with?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Perhaps I just missed it, but what artwork was taken down and why?

Or better yet, why wasn't it better protected from the general public to begin with?
Great point, unkadug!

After anyone has seen walls that the general public can touch covered in gum/writing/trash/etc, why would they make a decorated, themed wall so easily accessible to ruin in the first place? Much less on a brand new attraction?

:hammer:

DznyRktekt

I wonder what the guy in the lower left hand corner of pics 49 and 50 is doing? Maybe he is looking for the brick that opens the panic room where the rest of the MMC cast has been for the last 19 or so years.

Love your updates. Thanks for putting so much work into them. :wave:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Merftacular:brick:

Look, if you think I've gone Col. Kurtz-crazy, then just state your problems to my face, I can take it.

"KIRA is clearly childish, and hates to lose. I know, because I'm also childish and hate to lose."
-L, Death Note

EpcotServo

Original Poster
are those lights at pixar place permanent or just for the holidays?

Permanent!
:sohappy:

Great point, unkadug!

After anyone has seen walls that the general public can touch covered in gum/writing/trash/etc, why would they make a decorated, themed wall so easily accessible to ruin in the first place? Much less on a brand new attraction?

:hammer:

They put Plexiglass on more things in Midway Mania than any other attraction before opening. Sadly for us & WDI, that wasn't enough.
:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Merftacular:brick:

LooK, he's not Merf.:rolleyes:Steve most likely banned Merf's IP.Also...EpcotServo posted updates at the same time that Merf did.It makes no sense that Merf would be EpcotSero seeing that they were both on the forums at the same time.It's not like when Merf was banned EpcotServo popped up.

Once again, Great job, EpcotServo.:wave:

wild01ride

EpcotServo posted updates at the same time that Merf did.It makes no sense that Merf would be EpcotSero seeing that they were both on the forums at the same time.

Of course, he who intends to infiltrate and corrupt would ensure that he had a backup plan with an alibi from the beginning...... :drevil:

Sorry, it's that "conspiracy theory" time of the four years, isn't it?! LOL! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom