EpcotServo's OCT. 20th STUDIOS Update: Speak Softly, and Carry a Big Camera

Spyne

Thanks for another great update EpcotServo, enjoyed the photos and video a lot. :D Just reminds me how much fun Toy Story Midway Mania is. :)

NewfieFan

Another great update - I love 'em! The Cars meet 'n greet was open when I was there in Sept. - I think it's themed quite nice. We did get our PhotoPass pics with McQueen & Mater.

One question, where is that door (which looks to be from Monsters Inc.)? Is that the Monsters Inc. meet 'n greet area? I've never seen it before!?!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Another great update - I love 'em! The Cars meet 'n greet was open when I was there in Sept. - I think it's themed quite nice. We did get our PhotoPass pics with McQueen & Mater.

One question, where is that door (which looks to be from Monsters Inc.)? Is that the Monsters Inc. meet 'n greet area? I've never seen it before!?!

Yes, it's the one by AFI/exit of Backlot Tour.
:wave:

Omnimover

Was that a Space Ghost reference on the second picture? If so, thanks for the brief trip back to my childhood...

I caught that, too, and it made me smile. "Big, fat head day!"

It goes without saying, but excellent update as always. Can't wait to see Midway Mania for myself in a couple days.

Great update, dude. As always!

It's a shame people keep ruining the walls and such in the ques... I was on TSM yesterday, and when I finally got up stairs after waiting two hours, both my mother and I shook our heads when we saw large chips in the walls, along with pen markings and gum. :(

And completely off topic, but I was at MGM that day, too!
In fact, I was thinking to myself, "Hmm, I wonder if I'd see Travis today..."

I didn't, obviously, but the vibe was there. :lol:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Great update, dude. As always!

It's a shame people keep ruining the walls and such in the ques... I was on TSM yesterday, and when I finally got up stairs after waiting two hours, both my mother and I shook our heads when we saw large chips in the walls, along with pen markings and gum. :(

And completely off topic, but I was at MGM that day, too!
In fact, I was thinking to myself, "Hmm, I wonder if I'd see Travis today..."

I didn't, obviously, but the vibe was there. :lol:

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom