News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if Luminous uses the two large pyro barges that Harmonious and EF used or does it just use the Luminous specific barges. Also are those considered the WWIII barges, I never knew and was honestly to afraid to ask lol.

gerarar

Premium Member
Does anyone know if Luminous uses the two large pyro barges that Harmonious and EF used or does it just use the Luminous specific barges. Also are those considered the WWIII barges, I never knew and was honestly to afraid to ask lol.
I don't think they use them. If you look at the DVC Moonlight Magic show recently, they put those WWIII barges in between the Luminous ones.

Last edited:

AJT607

Have we heard any updates on when the Luminous soundtrack might be released on streaming services? I heard a great quality recording of the post-show music last night but I'm looking forward to an official release.

On a related note, there is a song in the post-show music loop that sounds like it may have been an additional original song for the show - Shazam doesn't recognize it and I can't place it from any other Disney IP. The recurring lyrics are "A Part of One Heartbeat" and it is a really catchy song (starts at 5:00:44 in the stream below).

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Have we heard any updates on when the Luminous soundtrack might be released on streaming services? I heard a great quality recording of the post-show music last night but I'm looking forward to an official release.

On a related note, there is a song in the post-show music loop that sounds like it may have been an additional original song for the show - Shazam doesn't recognize it and I can't place it from any other Disney IP. The recurring lyrics are "A Part of One Heartbeat" and it is a really catchy song (starts at 5:00:44 in the stream below).

Do you have the link to that recording?

TTA94

IMO this video is a little better of the two post show songs.

Perhaps someone out there might have done an induction recording and if so maybe they will be willing to share with us. Hopefully someone that knows can give us an update on the soundtrack release.

Disney Analyst

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
But strangely one is still parked in the lagoon near to France
I know this is a shade off topic, but have there been any rumblings of a return of a Peace on Earth tag? I would love to get that back, maybe even with the Season of Light finale. I know that we haven‘t had it since the last Christmas with ROE, but I’m wondering if with a newfound interest in live entertainment it is coming back on the table

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I know this is a shade off topic, but have there been any rumblings of a return of a Peace on Earth tag? I would love to get that back, maybe even with the Season of Light finale. I know that we haven‘t had it since the last Christmas with ROE, but I’m wondering if with a newfound interest in live entertainment it is coming back on the table
I think tags will return to EPCOT. They have a great hardware platform, and talented people to create something special. As always, it will be down to money.

TTA94

I think tags will return to EPCOT. They have a great hardware platform, and talented people to create something special. As always, it will be down to money.

I’d love to see a full Holiday show at Epcot. I hope part of the entertainment plans they have include seasonal entertainment.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Peace on Earth was labeled a holiday tag to Illumination's ROE. It has not returned and it should. When you think post covid difficulties we all really would in ways need that as similar to the message of having We Go On and Promise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom