Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Surferboy567

I think my final decision for this weekend (as of now) is to register for this entire weekend virtually. Though I am going to have to find a way to slot it into Dopey Training if I get in for Marathon Weekend.

The plan is to secure a spot in Dopey 2024, as my first marathon/first Dopey/first marathon weekend.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I am hoping for the half marathon. And if I do not get in I shall try for Jan. But Princess keeps creeping up in my mind, to give it another chance!
My plan for race weekends changed after I returned and did Princess this year, the vibe was so positive and the energy from the crowds were amazing that I'm planning on doing Princess and W&D.

@Rteetz and @Figment82 I'm in for Challenge!!!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Who's all signed up so far?
And those planning to, is everyone hoping to do the challenge?
Begrudgingly, I have decided to try for the challenge since the Figment reveal 😁. Probably will make it a quick trip (drive down Friday and back to SC Monday morning) and skip the 5K and just do the after party as far as parks are concerned (my AP will expire in August).

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Whelp, I was able to get in the queue and all devices say “more than an hour”. I tried a different browser and it says the pages are down. Feels a lot like marathon 2023 sign up 😬

Edit: looks like it was just a very temporary glitch, refreshed and it was normal after another minute or two

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm in line. I truly want to do the challenge but since I work for runD I have to work. I'm 99999999999% sure I can't get out of working both the 10k and half.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom