Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Rteetz

I’m in for all 3.

I did the math today after thinking about it. Assuming I get in for Dopey. I’ll have run every race from Springtime 2022 through Disneyland 2024. That’s 37 medals and 223.4 miles.

I do not plan on signing up for Princess 2024 because I have a cruise planned a few weeks after. I will likely do springtime 2024 tho to continue my faux perfect status even tho rD claims they won’t be doing perfect.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Thanks! We'll keep checking for openings then! Husband missed registration :rolleyes:
The Twitter account is @runDisRegStatus

When I was looking for new openings for Marathon 2023, I used it and got Dopey for me and a 5K for my gf after getting an alert.

I'd recommend changing Twitter settings to allow real-time alert notifications on your phone for only that account so that you don't miss anything.

In my observation/personal theory, the initial reopening is usually the biggest and the most people have a chance to get in (you still have to be quick though, they'll still go in minutes, just maybe not in seconds 😁 ). I don't know if that's just cancellations that are typically allowed to build up a month or two before being released (I don't think it was leftover charity bibs because all of those seemed to sell out immediately for the Marathon races)? Any other openings seem to be just releasing one or a handful of bibs at a time and are very difficult to snag, so you have to be ready to register immediately when you get that notification!
https://twitter.com/runDisRegStatus

EllieBadge

The Twitter account is @runDisRegStatus

When I was looking for new openings for Marathon 2023, I used it and got Dopey for me and a 5K for my gf after getting an alert.

I'd recommend changing Twitter settings to allow real-time alert notifications on your phone for only that account so that you don't miss anything.

In my observation/personal theory, the initial reopening is usually the biggest and the most people have a chance to get in (you still have to be quick though, they'll still go in minutes, just maybe not in seconds 😁 ). I don't know if that's just cancellations that are typically allowed to build up a month or two before being released (I don't think it was leftover charity bibs because all of those seemed to sell out immediately for the Marathon races)? Any other openings seem to be just releasing one or a handful of bibs at a time and are very difficult to snag, so you have to be ready to register immediately when you get that notification!
https://twitter.com/runDisRegStatus
Thank you for the info! He's signed up to receive notifications, so fingers crossed he can get in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom