Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

jrh1985

Looking more closely at the video, Do they sing as they go by? It looks like they ended something at the very first second of the video. That would be a great thing to have added if they sing as the trolley goes by!

kymie

Any idea what times the trolley show performs? I have friends over there at the moment and have told them to check it out!

Goofnut1980

I apologize in advance because I didn't read 42 pages of this thread.. but can anyone tell me why Disney has their head up their waa-zoo on this promo... There is NO reason they didn't announce the entire year so people could plan accordingly.. As it stands now, they only announce the week before... Kinda dumb!

Soarin' Over Pgh

I'm probably feeling a lot more anxiety about this years promotion than I probably should. What if the week I'm there, it's something utterly crappy and can't be avoided easily?

Or, the complete opposite. What if something spectacular is announced the Friday before, and people come in droves by the end of the week- right in the middle of my vacation, sending my touring plans out the window by having the park crazy busy instead of the 'average' crowd forecast its "supposed" to have?

Am I over thinking this too much? I just don't want my trip to suck. I think that's kind of what it comes down to.

Worst promotion ever. :\

plaz10

I'm wondering what the "limited time magic" will be in 2 weeks. I'm going either way so it's not going to make or break my plans - I have very low expectations. We'll see...

litaljohn

With the overall atrocious nature of these "events". I wonder if there is any chance this just fizzles out?

I would really doubt it. Especially since they already have named bigger events like the villains week. I'm sure the t shirts and other random merch ready to go. Then as a terrible joke you will be overcharged on everything by 5 bucks for a villains share tax.

GiveMeTheMusic

From a DLer's perspective, the list of characters is very unimpressive. We saw Prince John, Sheriff, Lilo, Clarice, Big Bad Wolf and Clarabelle daily over the past several months at DCA's Dancing with Disney greet. Of the Pinocchio set, Jiminy is the only one who never does greets here, the others are regulars. Alice's crew are out daily. Brer Fox & Brer Bear, all the time. Same with Flik and Atta. Stitch and Terk are at breakfasts every day. Meeko is frequent. And Little Einsteins? Please.

Californian Elitist

From a DLer's perspective, the list of characters is very unimpressive. We saw Prince John, Sheriff, Lilo, Clarice, Big Bad Wolf and Clarabelle daily over the past several months at DCA's Dancing with Disney greet. Of the Pinocchio set, Jiminy is the only one who never does greets here, the others are regulars. Alice's crew are out daily. Brer Fox & Brer Bear, all the time. Same with Flik and Atta. Stitch and Terk are at breakfasts every day. Meeko is frequent. And Little Einsteins? Please.

As a fellow Disneylander perspective, I defintely agree. Pinocchio and Geppetto are out on Main Street everyday, I won't even mention the Alice crew, as they're EVERYWHERE, Flik and Atta are at DCA, etc.. The list of characters we don't see at the resort is quite short.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom