Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

sgtmgd

If the Golden Horsehoe Revue is coming back I want The Diamond Horsehoe Revue to do so too.

I about choked when I saw that...I would make a special trip if the Diamond Horseshoe Revue came back. I was also pleased to see older characters coming back..I may try a weekend getaway for just that depending on what characters they are talking about....

I also have a huge crush on Maleficient..(she's my go to Villian) and have never seen her in the parks outside of Fantasmic...really really want a picture with her so that weekend may be a short jaunt to the kingdom.

awoogala

I about choked when I saw that...I would make a special trip if the Diamond Horseshoe Revue came back. I was also pleased to see older characters coming back..I may try a weekend getaway for just that depending on what characters they are talking about....

I also have a huge crush on Maleficient..(she's my go to Villian) and have never seen her in the parks outside of Fantasmic...really really want a picture with her so that weekend may be a short jaunt to the kingdom.
we have seen her twice at the DHS characterpalooza spot.

BrightImagine

I just came here to ask about this announcement... specifically "Long Lost Friends Week." I was just wondering if any insiders have an idea of WHEN "Long Lost Friends Week" is going to fall. This kind of announcement is frustrating when one doesn't live in the area and has to make advance plans.

wiigirl

I think this is awesome! :)
75.gif

asianway

I just came here to ask about this announcement... specifically "Long Lost Friends Week." I was just wondering if any insiders have an idea of WHEN "Long Lost Friends Week" is going to fall. This kind of announcement is frustrating when one doesn't live in the area and has to make advance plans.
I'd like to hope the value in this promotion is to let people plan a trip in advance. This is the same business unit that requires planning at six months out to eat and soon to be(maybe) fsstpasses. It would be nice for a more complete schedule of events.

mickey2008.1

For once something is happening when we are there. Our anniversary Friday September 13 we will be at DHS until 1AM! I love the idea of pirate week. Does anyone think they will pass out special things like they did with year of a million dreams? Fastpasses, a night at the castle?

dcibrando

Love the theme but am really not a fan of the name. It makes it seem like the magic is only there during certain periods of the year...

wow do I so agree with you... the words "limited" and "magic" should NOT be in the same title. This is Disney... are you telling me the "magic" is "limited" on during these times? who is running their PR campaigns? How about "unlimited magic"

with that being said... I like what they are trying to do... but is DOES seem very "limited"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom