Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

Cesar R M

Used dinosaurs layout on accident :oops:
okay here is my ms paint interpretation of what @marni1971 described
tumblr_nn1hiimEeb1s0c4z4o1_1280.png

new layout ^
tumblr_nn1hiimEeb1s0c4z4o2_1280.png

Old layout

Its my imagination or the entire thing will still be very short?
If we must have a positive, at least the ride gets some much needed lengthening. Maelstrom always was too short.

Hey, maybe in a few years Frozen will have been milked to death and the longer ride can be transformed into a longer Norway ride!!

yeah...*dreams on*
I was thinking the same..

michmousefan

It's coming like it or not.

Just to confirm unload and load merged at the old unload. Still one boat loading at a time. Same ride system. No crazy bus bars or spinning cars.

And yes, a new show scene in the old queue hall. With an S shaped flume though it for two extra show scenes with eleven in total.
So, Martin... the rest of the ride system will be the same? No change to the backwards portion... "Elsa's spell" or some similar nonsense will send you backwards?

aladdin2007

Im wondering what the boat vehicles will look like, I mean just something boring like pirates or something more themed like the viking ships were, we know those arent returning, unless they chop off the viking heads and repaint the boats etc.

cjk0318

Im wondering what the boat vehicles will look like, I mean just something boring like pirates or something more themed like the viking ships were, we know those arent returning, unless they chop off the viking heads and repaint the boats etc.
Blueprints have the boats in there, and they look similar.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I've said all along that one of the reasons a Frozen ride replacing Maelstrom is just a bad idea is the size of the area and the crowds that will undoubtedly overwhelm it. I thought that was a very obvious problem. So why does TDO apparently think it WON'T be a problem?

Because the executives with this BRILLIANT scheme NEVER VISIT THE PARKS so they have not a clue as to how the lines for this will bring everything ELSE in WS to a screeching halt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom