Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

Goofyernmost

The new building doesn't connect to the existing ones so there really wouldn't be a way to start the queue there.
OK, I guess. However, just for the sake of conversation. The Soarin building isn't attached directly to the Land either, (only by a hallway) but the entrance is in the Land.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
OK, I guess. However, just for the sake of conversation. The Soarin building isn't attached directly to the Land either, (only by a hallway) but the entrance is in the Land.

Yes, but we have seen the plans for the M&G area and it clearly shows no connection to the existing building. If they were planning on connecting them to use the new building as a queue it would be in the plans.

Goofyernmost

Yes, but we have seen the plans for the M&G area and it clearly shows no connection to the existing building. If they were planning on connecting them to use the new building as a queue it would be in the plans.
Well, why didn't you say so. I was just speculating and you had solid evidence. I doubt most of us would have known that. I stand corrected. To bad though, because they are really going to need a bigger queue area when that opens up.

spacemt354

Chili's

Goofyernmost

Well if you used the forum search tools as @wm49rs suggested earlier, you would have found it.

http://www.bestoforlando.com/articles/disney-reveals-plans-new-frozen-meet-greet-building-epcot/
That's the right spirit. Help me out, don't just send me on my way not knowing what I'm looking for as if it is written in stone someplace that helping someone is a rule against discussion forums. Thanks for the link. That's what is supposed to happen when one cares about other people and helping them.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Well, why didn't you say so. I was just speculating and you had solid evidence. I doubt most of us would have known that. I stand corrected. To bad though, because they are really going to need a bigger queue area when that opens up.

The plans were posted and discussed in this thread, so I wasn't holding anything back. As for the ride queue, the popular theory is that the theater area will be re-purposed for an expanded queue.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Here are the plans for the M&G, Mexico is towards the top, Norway at the bottom.

capture-jpg.79394

SnarkyMonkey

That's the right spirit. Help me out, don't just send me on my way not knowing what I'm looking for as if it is written in stone someplace that helping someone is a rule against discussion forums. Thanks for the link. That's what is supposed to happen when one cares about other people and helping them.

With all due respect, if you just read the very thread you are posting in, you would have found this information.

Goofyernmost

Edited: Nevermind. Someone already explained to you about the search function.
I'm game, exactly what would I have been searching for? What words would I put in the search function that would lead me directly to that past. Wouldn't I have to know who posted it, or, and especially, that this person had posted what I am looking for.

If someone states something as fact and doesn't back it up with the information that makes it a fact, why is it up to me to do a search. I don't care if they are correct in their statement or not and certainly not enough to waste my time trying to figure out where it came from. So, if you want to be believed or respected for your statements, back them up. Until proven they are just a bunch of meaningless words. So don't be detailed. It shouldn't matter to them that I think it is just a heap of BS. It's their reputation not mine. I can tell you this though, I don't now and never have been one of the sheep that just accepts everything someone tells me no matter how many fanbois they might have. If you can't tell me how you know... as far as I am concerned, you don't know.

Why are we having this discussion anyway. If anyone wants to be an jerk, they can go ahead and embarrass others because they may or may not know how to use the site as well as others, or they can be decent, considerate, non-narcissistic human beings and help.

Bing Bong

I'm game, exactly what would I have been searching for? What words would I put in the search function that would lead me directly to that past. Wouldn't I have to know who posted it, or, and especially, that this person had posted what I am looking for.

If someone states something as fact and doesn't back it up with the information that makes it a fact, why is it up to me to do a search. I don't care if they are correct in their statement or not and certainly not enough to waste my time trying to figure out where it came from. So, if you want to be believed or respected for your statements, back them up. Until proven they are just a bunch of meaningless words. So don't be detailed. It shouldn't matter to them that I think it is just a heap of BS. It's their reputation not mine. I can tell you this though, I don't now and never have been one of the sheep that just accepts everything someone tells me no matter how many fanbois they might have. If you can't tell me how you know... as far as I am concerned, you don't know.

Why are we having this discussion anyway. If anyone wants to be an jerk, they can go ahead and embarrass others because they may or may not know how to use the site as well as others, or they can be decent, considerate, non-narcissistic human beings and help.
This is why old people should stick to cave paintings.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

So are you saying every time someone posts something as fact here, they need to post their source even if that source has been posted before and discussed? If that is the case then I am far from the worst violator of the new rule. I don't mind re-posting a source if I am asked, but I think it is redundant to have to constantly re-post things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom