Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

Jake Wilson

I just hurled a little, lets hope not. however it wouldnt surprise me if they painted a rosemaling motif on them.
If we are lucky maybe the boats will be inspired off of the ships in the frozen bay.... I do think with this being based off Frozen now and not sponsored by Norway any longer, we probably will be lucky if we get old looking ships. Please say NO to a Princess themed boat....

Mike S

I just hurled a little, lets hope not. however it wouldnt surprise me if they painted a rosemaling motif on them.
Don't they already have rosemaling?
image.jpg

Jake Wilson

I can see it now.... Disney's first ever sing along ride, inspired by the animated hit Frozen! All scenes have now been replaced by screens with Anna, Elsa & the beloved Olaf guiding you around Norway while singing your favorite Frozen songs!

Jake Wilson

I don't know how to insert the image so if someone could help me out a little please. What about the boat from the scene where the prince almost knocks her into the water but the horse steps on it to save them from going in... I think those boats would be a nice fit...

Mike S

thats not rosemaling, thats more viking scroll work,,,rosemaling can have vines and hearts and flowers.
Got ya. I wouldn't mind additional artwork to the boats. Just keep those Dragon heads and all will be right in that one single aspect of the ride. The rest of the ride.......... :depressed:

aladdin2007

Got ya. I wouldn't mind additional artwork to the boats. Just keep those Dragon heads and all will be right in that one single aspect of the ride. The rest of the ride.......... :depressed:

lol true, let us have one piece of it left alone, hear that Disney?.......... I can live with additional artwork, I guess, but otherwise want my viking ships left alone. :(

aladdin2007

any thoughts on what will be in the backwords track where you look out the rock? think they will remove the mountains and waterfalls etc and just have screens hanging from the ceiling.(spare me)..just trying to think on how the storyline will go in that room before you go down the drop? I guess it could be all ice and snow like one of the just for fun concept pics showed many pages back.

Mike S

any thoughts on what will be in the backwords track where you look out the rock? think they will remove the mountains and waterfalls etc and just have screens hanging from the ceiling.(spare me)..just trying to think on how the storyline will go in that room before you go down the drop? I guess it could be all ice and snow like one of the just for fun concept pics showed many pages back.
This one?
image.jpg

If that great scenery was replaced by screens that would be terrible.........

aladdin2007

Oy vey........... Is it just coincidence that I'm listening to iTunes Radio and Pink Floyds song "Money" just came on when I read this?

I should clarify I didnt mean afraid in as a statement that it was happening, but just as an idea what if. hopefully that is def not happening with just screens, I have no idea. Was just thinking too much lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom