Disney begins sales of new 5 million dollar 'Four Seasons Private Residences' at Golden Oak

Slowjack

Do these new residents - and now citizens - of Walt Disney World get a say in WDW democracy . . .

Are they residents of Bay Lake?

Can they vote in anything related to the Reedy Creek Improvement District?
Oh, no, you are definitely NOT becoming a resident of WDW. The properties are de-annexed from the RCID as they as sold. That's why the materials say things like "historical Disney World property." No different than Celebration in that respect.

DGracey

Oh, no, you are definitely NOT becoming a resident of WDW. The properties are de-annexed from the RCID as they as sold. That's why the materials say things like "historical Disney World property." No different than Celebration in that respect.

Thanks!

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Rich People Problems

Not enough room for my Bugatti Veyron and Pagani Zonda. I'll pass.

aap_jeremy_clarkson_1200.jpg

zweltar

Well, I think this speaks volumes as to Disney's ideal target demographic. Pretty soon prices will reach levels only affordable to residents of Golden Oaks. And then eventually they will be left out and only the residents of the Four Seasons at Golden Oaks will be able to afford WDW.

wogwog

I'm wondering if you can rent those homes out short term or if the convents restrict you from doing so?

I know where I live beach front homes go for $3k TO 12k A WEEK. Many of these of these vacation homes are priced on their rental value. Business doesn't revolve around Orlando so I'm not sure who would want to actually live there full time? If there is a private airport near by you could fly in and out. I'm not seeing many people being interested in living there full time so if you can't rent these places out I wouldn't expect them to sell well or have a decent resale value in the future.

HOA fees of $12-20 K are the norm for a private community with a golf course, restaurants, club house etc. Place across the street from me has an HOA fee around $14K I think? Private golf course which is expensive to run but it's a private golf course so better use it if you're paying for it. I don't have the time to golf so I won't be moving there any time soon.

For $5 million or so I would live else where in Orlando, in fact 3 or 4 million will set you up just fine in Orlando. Remember no state income tax.
No airport unless they would decide to re-open the original landing strip used by Walt prior to the park opening. It is near the MK parking lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom