December Challenge

Thanks everyone! As you can see I really enjoy Digital Scrapbooking. I have another one almost finished.

Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Years!

mouselvrmom

So I'm only a month late, but I have a ton of Christmas preparation pictures.

I was hoping to do some catch up on traditional scrapbooking on my break, but I only managed to do tons of digital pages.

November-2008-012-lainey-and-bella.jpg

November-2008-013-lainey-and-bella-.jpg

November-2008-021-tree-farm-1.jpg

November-2008-022-tree-farm-2.jpg

November-2008-023-tree-farm-3.jpg

November-2008-024-tree-farm-4.jpg

November-2008-025-tree-farm-5.jpg

December-2008-002-at-nanas.jpg

December-2008-003-at-nanas-2.jpg

Coree

Jenn, I'm totally loving them. I can't even come close to choosing a favorite. You're becoming quite a digital pro! Woo Hoo!

mouselvrmom

Jenn, I'm totally loving them. I can't even come close to choosing a favorite. You're becoming quite a digital pro! Woo Hoo!

Thanks, Coree. That's so sweet of you to say! I may have to go back to traditional though. Lexie looked over the first pages I had printed and I really liked them. She said they looked cool, but she likes my traditional pages better. She said they just look more personal. :eek:

HollyBelle

Jenn, I have to agree with Coree... they're all so good and you've certainly found a rhythm with the digital pages!! But I can see Lexie's point with regards to the traditional being more personal. I really like the christmas cookie pages... it's such a great tradition. And the first ones of your girls posing in front of the tree are adorable.

mouselvrmom

wow .... wow... wow... wow... I love them! (I'm going to have to 'borrow' a few of those ideas :lookaroun )

Thanks, Michelle! Borrow away!

Jenn, I have to agree with Coree... they're all so good and you've certainly found a rhythm with the digital pages!! But I can see Lexie's point with regards to the traditional being more personal. I really like the christmas cookie pages... it's such a great tradition. And the first ones of your girls posing in front of the tree are adorable.

Thanks, Holly! I think it's a bit easier to do digital pages. I never run out of supplies and can always find the perfect thing. I do like he way they looked printed out, but I can see Lexie's point as well. Traditional pages just have a much more personal feeling and more depth to them.

Fran98765

You can always do some hybrid scrapping. If you like the look and ease of digital and she likes the touch of the elements, there's no reason why you couldn't add some paper embellishments to a digital page. If you have a flower cluster on your digital LO, add some paper flowers that match in the same cluster and so forth. You can add ribbons or memorabilia or whatever you can dream up!

Great stuff, I think I have some Christmas LOs I have recently done, let me dig and I'll post mine in a sec.

Coree

Fran, those are terrific pages. They're all excellent in their own way, but I really like the last layout and how you fit so many photos on that page. I think I sense some scraplifting coming on. :D

eagles

wow, look at all those layouts! very very nice everyone.

jenn, i can't believe how you have taken to the dark side. :sohappy:

Coree

That layout is so great! I absolutely love the background photo of your daughter's face. That's a great idea with that quote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom