December Challenge

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay Michelle(Mickiegraphics) had a great idea for a challenge for December -Christmas preparations! That should work for a lot of things - your own, Disney's preperations, preparing for a holiday trip, etc.

So great idea, and thank you Michelle!

Now get to work ladies! And men of course, should anyone want to join!:D

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
sounds great! I was already planning to make a page of all the decorations that have been in my family since I was little. This is perfect! Great idea!

SantaParade.jpg

~Michelle

Thanks Everyone. That's the wonderful thing about digital... you can do pages super fast :) :lol:

Great page Michelle!

I like the papers you used. Did they come as a kit?

I downloaded a bunch of free paper and embellishments from ShabbyPrincess.com It's a pretty cool site I stumbled across some material is a little outdated but easy to fix in photoshop.

We sent out a letter to Santa... but I'm waiting for the reply to do that page. :xmas:

Thanks everyone. Azure-lee (my daughter) loves the camera, soon as she sees it she smiles. I'm currently working on a digital scrapbook of her first few months. Does anyone have any digital scrapbook sites (like shabby princess) they use to dl papers and embellishments? (freebe's are best :animwink: )

Coming up soon.... Tree decorating page

mouselvrmom

Thanks everyone. Azure-lee (my daughter) loves the camera, soon as she sees it she smiles. I'm currently working on a digital scrapbook of her first few months. Does anyone have any digital scrapbook sites (like shabby princess) they use to dl papers and embellishments? (freebe's are best :animwink: )

Coming up soon.... Tree decorating page

I think that was the main one that I have found for free kits, but I just googled free digital scrapbooking kits and found lots of links.

Coree

I really like the background you used and the way it looks like the baby is looking at the tree and smiling. So cute!

mouselvrmom

Love the christmas tree page! I agree with Coree! I love how your little one is placed looking up at the tree! The background is great too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom