December Challenge

HollyBelle

Those pictures of your daughter are priceless. And I didn't even notice her face on the background until Coree mentioned it... beautiful!

mouselvrmom

Oh my gosh, I didn't notice the face as a background either until I read Coree and Holly's posts.

Wonderful! Those will be pages to remember someday. :)

Thanks everyone.

I have been making these pages mainly of my daughter as I am trying to get a "1st Year" album together. So I've been going back and forth from when she was just born to the present getting pages done. Hopefully soon I'll catch up and can work on just current stuff. :lol:

I'm learning a lot for all of you guys. Your designs, colour schemes, and use of embellishments are always teaching me to expand my own comfort zone of digital scrapbooking.

~Michelle

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Wow, you guys have been busy while I've been gone!! I was so excited to see new posts this morning!!:sohappy:

Jenn you were so so busy!! Your pages are beautiful. I love all the paper selections. Coree's right, you are getting really really good at it! I second the hybrid idea. The hybrid pages I did at the scrapbooking convention that I posted a long long time ago, are some of my favorite. You can add so much dimension with just little things.

Fran beautiful as always!! The reindeer food page is adorable. You are wonderful at balancing everything.

Mickiegraphics, that background is such a wonderful idea!! It just looks great!! That will be a great first year album!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom