Cuts coming to every area of parks and resorts - thanks to Shanghai and Paris

Cesar R M

I stopped in a QuickTrip in Plano TX yesterday that had run out of paper towels and toilet tissue. Disney's budget cuts have now expanded into companies they don't even own.
vGY6b4C.gif

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I read in a article from Shanghai newspaper that over a million people have road the subway to the Disney station just to look though the gates into the park. The crowds where so large that there was issues with damage to the Disney Resort area caused by all the people. Word is advance ticket sales are going great. Will just have to wait another 8 days to see what really is going to happen.

Goofyernmost

The first few minutes at least make it sound like the motto for the place will be... The Saddest Place on Earth. Sounds more like a funeral possession. "To all that come to this gloomy place... Welcome!

Course that was based on the first few minutes, but, that is how it felt even with Bob's painted on smile, it didn't set my heart to beating rapidly.

Edited: Parts of my original post didn't get there. Not sure why, doesn't matter, it's there now.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

so..merchandise and buildup for other products?

MagicHappens1971

My friend who works in MK just messaged me and told me that MK has removed their deployment department from all parks starting July 7th. Deployment deals with scheduling breaks and stuff, they said that their going to make their coordinators do it.

betty rose

I stepped in the companion restroom near Figment yesterday. The one for assisting people in wheelchairs and young kids. Not only was the sink clogged with vomit (which I understand might have happened 5 minutes prior) but NO TOILET PAPER. When was it last cleaned? Two days ago?

Earlier in the day, at Kingdom Krossing (the Rapunzel restrooms) there was no hand soap. Every dispenser was empty.

Hand towel dispensers were frequently out. Or breaking. Soap dispensers twisted up and not fixed. Toilet seats and urinals covered with urine, hair, and apparently in the women's room, blood. A real pleasure with potty training 3-year olds.

It's unhygienic and unsafe.

The cleanest restroom the whole week was at MCO. That says something, no?
I have seen everything that you just described. Most of the restrooms, are unsafe. I remember early on, when the bathrooms, had two attendants. One wiped up the sink area. The other cleaned and checked the stalls. Disney's restrooms, remind me of the old gas station bathrooms. Yucky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom