News Cosmic Ray's expansion project

MickeyWiki

Still does. Sonny is on its roof.

Bands used to assemble on stage in the utilidor then rise up into the restaurant.

Also Sonny actually has specific audio for this situation. Before the band "takes the stage", Sonny will say:

"Well, I can see my old buddy Mike Feedback, the technician up there in the control booth, is giving me the signal to take five. Now don’t go away, because we have some very special entertainment to follow."

Unplugged

Yeah the floor space he takes up could easily accommodate ten extra tables or so, so getting rid of him to cram more customers in seems like a no-brainer per current Disney strategy.

If people don't mind having to wait for the "stage" to go up or down, it could double deck them into 20! (I shouldn't give them ideas. :confused:)

Meeko77

Has anyone here heard Sonny singing Christmas songs? My parents said they had heard him sing Christmas songs quite a few years ago, but I have never gotten to experience his Christmas show. Cannot find anything online.

raymusiccity

Has anyone here heard Sonny singing Christmas songs? My parents said they had heard him sing Christmas songs quite a few years ago, but I have never gotten to experience his Christmas show. Cannot find anything online.

It will be awhile. They'd have to edit it down to 'Sonny's Merry Holiday Show'. :-(

L.C. Clench

450 feet is a huge distance to a large percentage of the population. Just go to any supermarket 1/2 hour before opening and see everyone ram into the closest parking available then struggle to actually get out of their vehicle rather than walk an extra 10 yards. It's almost amusing.
And yet people will walk from Big Thunder to Space back to Splash just because they have a FP. I don't think people react the same at Publix as they do Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom