News Cosmic Ray's expansion project

Cmdr_Crimson

Plus the giant dirty picture on the bathroom door that gives me a chuckle each time. :bored:

I Had to think of it for a moment what you meant..But, then I figured it out and.....Yeahhhhhhhhh....:jawdrop:
For those who don't know...Found this Google.....I Mean they could have just used one silver protector plate....But, they thought this was "Futuristic" to add more.....They didn't step back a few feet to look at this....
GZSkd19.jpg

Buried20KLeague

I Had to think of it for a moment what you meant..But, then I figured it out and.....Yeahhhhhhhhh....:jawdrop:
For those who don't know...Found this Google.....I Mean they could have just used one silver protector plate....But, they thought this was "Futuristic" to add more.....They didn't step back a few feet to look at this....
GZSkd19.jpg

Oh... I'm betting they DID.

COProgressFan

I (selfishly, admittedly) like the interior. Reminds me of old tomorrowland. I like the colors and angles and such.

Plus the giant dirty picture on the bathroom door that gives me a chuckle each time. :bored:

The interior looks like the cafeteria at Bayside high. It's terribly outdated and pretty worn.

But they refuse to open the additional quick serve capacity they already have elsewhere in the park.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
GZSkd19.jpg
So are these in just the men's room or are they in both either way... interesting choice of decor! Lol

mm121

Outside of that requiring staffing for the location I would agree in part. I'm not sure an hour is enough time to run people out and prepare for the party but they could run it 11:30 - 5:00 which would help pull the lunch rush and still allow for them to prep for the party. The real problem with using this area is that it would require additional staffing and with adding tables once the construction costs are done (and I'm sure they will be minimal) it's just creating room for more people to sit. They won't be able to serve anymore or any faster but at least you can sit down.
wasnt there plans to redo tommorrowland terrace and add an upstairs?
Any chance this would also include room above the restaurant for cabanas?
it does surprise me a bit that they dont utilize the upper levels of buildings for much, like the upstairs of mainstreet and a bunch of other buildings

JoeCamel

[QUOTE="mm121, post: 7560521, member: 93724"

it does surprise me a bit that they dont utilize the upper levels of buildings for much, like the upstairs of mainstreet and a bunch of other buildings[/QUOTE]

Sightlines and there are offices in some of the upper space

peter11435

wasnt there plans to redo tommorrowland terrace and add an upstairs?

it does surprise me a bit that they dont utilize the upper levels of buildings for much, like the upstairs of mainstreet and a bunch of other buildings
The do utilize the upstairs of most buildings. Just not for guest use. Break rooms, offices, stockrooms, etc...

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It's also the "busiest" because it's also the only restaurant in that part of the park. I know it's against their current philosophy to disperse crowds by adding something new but I guess asking people to walk 450 feet is just ludicrous.
450 feet is a huge distance to a large percentage of the population. Just go to any supermarket 1/2 hour before opening and see everyone ram into the closest parking available then struggle to actually get out of their vehicle rather than walk an extra 10 yards. It's almost amusing.

raymusiccity

450 feet is a huge distance to a large percentage of the population. Just go to any supermarket 1/2 hour before opening and see everyone ram into the closest parking available then struggle to actually get out of their vehicle rather than walk an extra 10 yards. It's almost amusing.

Just like all of the 'Handicap' parking spaces full on a rainy day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom