Coming in 2018: The Year of Pixar

brb1006

PPP1280-624x352.jpg

Ismael Flores

I’m glad that etc are at least adding floats tin the parade and it just bringing back the old parade without changes. It’s to bad they still don’t have the ratatouille float which dissapeared way to soon from the parade a few years back.

Not sure why all the hate for Pixar, I’m glad that’s they are constantly changing the offerings and to letting them them remain stale.

Now hopefully we hear news of additional floats coming to the night parade moving to DCA and it just relaxing floats and making parade short

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Children go crazy over any and everything.

And? Isn't that like the whole reason to watch a parade? To view things you like and are familiar with and go crazy over them.... I'm mean what would be the point of a parade that kids didn't like and go crazy over.

Californian Elitist

And? Isn't that like the whole reason to watch a parade? To view things you like and are familiar with and go crazy over them.... I'm mean what would be the point of a parade that kids didn't like and go crazy over.

No.

The whole reason to watch a parade is to watch kids enjoy any and everything? What would be the point of a parade that kids didn’t like and go crazy over? My point is kids will watch anything. Kids don’t care about quality because they don’t fully understand the concept. What would be the point of putting in detail if parades were solely here to make kids happy, something Disney doesn’t need to worry about in the first place?

Isn't great that children have never been known to be bored or disinterested in anything?! It's fantastic!!

Yes and no.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
No.

The whole reason to watch a parade is to watch kids enjoy any and everything?

That's not what I said. What I said was isn't the whole reason to watch a parade was to go crazy over things that are familiar. Kids go crazy because they see things they know. In fact I know plenty of adults that do that too!

Kids don’t care about quality because they don’t fully understand the concept.

Hmm, if that were true then why put quality into anything kid related? Kids understand more than you think. If it feels fake and ingenuine kids will pick up on it and not like it. They'll get bored and start to complain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom