Club 32 Lounge Critter Country thread

Brer Oswald

I was thinking about other possible attractions for Critter country, and how we could use some of the lesser known characters from the Splash Mountain universe, and then I came up with an idea. What if we make a ride based on the Harmonica playing Brer Raccoon.
2942948681_5cfff710ac.jpg

This ride (preferably a raft ride) would centre around the idea that Brer Raccoon pretends to be a superhero who identifies as the "Harmoniccoon"! Eventually though, he will have to step up and become a real hero to fight the likes of Brer Wolf, who is actually the notorious Big Bad Wolf (BBW was brer wolf in the Disney comics), the Hitchhiking Gator who is actually Lockjaw the Gator, and the Boothill Boys who are secretly the Bootleg Boys.
846905-edewolf_01.png

In the Critter Country amphitheater, the Three Little Pigs from the Fantasyland countryside come into town to perform for the Brer Critters. However, Brer Wolf and his notorious band of criminals come in to kidnap the performers. It is then up to Harmoniccoon to chase the villains through the forest to save the concert and the pigs. The ride will even contain a sawmill rescue finale.

spacemt354

Chili's
I was thinking about other possible attractions for Critter country, and how we could use some of the lesser known characters from the Splash Mountain universe, and then I came up with an idea. What if we make a ride based on the Harmonica playing Brer Raccoon.
2942948681_5cfff710ac.jpg

This ride (preferably a raft ride) would centre around the idea that Brer Raccoon pretends to be a superhero who identifies as the "Harmoniccoon"! Eventually though, he will have to step up and become a real hero to fight the likes of Brer Wolf, who is actually the notorious Big Bad Wolf (BBW was brer wolf in the Disney comics), the Hitchhiking Gator who is actually Lockjaw the Gator, and the Boothill Boys who are secretly the Bootleg Boys.
846905-edewolf_01.png

In the Critter Country amphitheater, the Three Little Pigs from the Fantasyland countryside come into town to perform for the Brer Critters. However, Brer Wolf and his notorious band of criminals come in to kidnap the performers. It is then up to Harmoniccoon to chase the villains through the forest to save the concert and the pigs. The ride will even contain a sawmill rescue finale.
I could see a small little sub-land area similar to A Bugs Land with a bunch of Splash Mountain character based kiddie flat rides around it!

Brer Oswald

Oh yeah but they could be filled in no time!

Just off the top of my head...Bambi, Brother Bear, Woody's Roundup with Bulls-eye, Fox and Hound, or the Splash characters too.

You should check the main thread...we have the opposite of an attraction shortage problem lol
The only one I'd say I disagree with is Woody and Bullseye, who are a MUCH better fit for frontierland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom