Club 32 Lounge Critter Country thread

spacemt354

Chili's
So I've been spying on these Critter Country comments and enjoying them a lot. The Critter Country 500 - which I'd never heard of before - sounds super sweet and fun. I had a sudden thought about its ride type, borrowing from Knott's Berry Farm's vintage playbook:

Great suggestion! We have a lot of big attractions in this area -- it'd be nice to have a smaller scale ride as well like this!

D Hulk

If we're not doing anything like Swiss Family in Adventureland, maybe Critter Country could have a treehouse:
IMG_2299.JPG

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
IMG_1809.JPG

Okay finally uploaded this.
This is kind of what I have so far.
1. tbd
2. Banjo kazooie play ground
3. splash island
4. Boarding and queue for splash
5. Big Al's restaurant
6. tbd
7. Country Bear Jamboree
8. Shops
9. Racing ride possible goes under ground and onto the island with splash

spacemt354

Chili's
For Splash -- a quick idea

Green lines are the queue -- winding through a forested area across the river from Chickapin hill. I think we can make this queue much more engaging for Song of the South characters in comparison to the other Splash queues which are kinda barren before going inside.

Loading Station is on the Critter Country proper side of the River. The logs then dive underneath the river and emerge on the other side for an amazing pass by view of Chickapin hill (try to pass before getting wet) and ascending up the right side of the mountain.

This ascent emerges into an instrumental how do you do scene (Scene 2) as you travel along the exterior of the mountain, before diving down into the main show building for the full fledged How do you do scene, a humpback drop into the laughing place, and then the ultimate climb up the mountain, before the 50 ft plunge. You then travel along the exterior of the mountain before going back into the mountain for the final show scene on the first floor...the Zip a dee doo dah scene, and then to round it out, a quick drop under the river and emerging on the Critter Country side for the unloading procedure.

Very brief description but I definitely think we have some changes to the original designs without completely ruining it. I actually think it makes the beginning and the end much more exciting.

Brer Oswald

One of my ideas for Splash would be that before the first lift hill, you would travel in a cave. The wall would have a screen, and the screen would have an animated song of the South background on it. An animated Brer Rabbit would be whistling and approaching you, until he magically exits the screen, turning from an animated character to a real character (Animatronic) with the help of a little Disney magic. He would then set the scene by beginning to tell his tale, like brer frog did in Disney world.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
One of my ideas for Splash would be that before the first lift hill, you would travel in a cave. The wall would have a screen, and the screen would have an animated song of the South background on it. An animated Brer Rabbit would be whistling and approaching you, until he magically exits the screen, turning from an animated character to a real character (Animatronic) with the help of a little Disney magic. He would then set the scene by beginning to tell his tale, like brer frog did in Disney world.
Amazing idea! May I add to it why not have Brer Fox and bear chase him out of the screen. And then have all 3 turn into animatronics and run into a different tunnel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom