Club 32 Lounge Critter Country thread

spacemt354

Chili's
I will tag some others over here who have expressed interest in Critter Country
@Brer Oswald
@MonorailRed
@DisneyManOne - who had the idea of moving Winnie the Pooh back into Fantasyland and having it be a transition to Critter Country.

I guess a good thing to begin this brainstorming is...to just list any and all attractions you'd want to see in Critter Country, shops, meet and greets, the works.

Bambi perhaps?

MonorailRed

Applebees
Also it's Club 32* :p You don't have to pay $25K up front to get in. Ours is free haha

I need to make a 32 Logo :hilarious:

I guess a good thing to begin this brainstorming is...to just list any and all attractions you'd want to see in Critter Country, shops, meet and greets, the works.

Bambi perhaps?

Since Critter Country is "southern" with the CBJ and Song of the South.... I could see something with the Fox and the Hound or Maybe even something Bayou related with the Princess and the Frog "Critters" to give Critter Country recent IP...

Non-IP I could definitely see something Similar to the Enchanted Tiki Room or America Sings Featuring Mark Davis' Chanticleer movie concept.
chanticleersign2013b.jpeg

Imagineering-Disney_Marc-Davis_chanticleer.jpeg

QLtKd4U.jpg

Another option for Non-IP could be similar to the Critter Country 500 concept but with new characters.

fetch

Brer Oswald

I will tag some others over here who have expressed interest in Critter Country
@Brer Oswald
@MonorailRed
@DisneyManOne - who had the idea of moving Winnie the Pooh back into Fantasyland and having it be a transition to Critter Country.

Bambi perhaps?
I will say it once again, despite the lack of support, but Banjo-Kazooie.

This track proves it's southerny and backwoodsy enough :hilarious:. And no, I'm not kidding...

Brer Oswald

Ok what kind of ride are you thinking of?
At first I was thinking just a normal dark ride. But then it hit me. Why make an uninspired dark ride when I can make a creative exploratory playground for all to joy? Have you ever thought to yourself and wondered "what if"? Banjo-Kazooie is a whole series about what ifs and exploration. It's a franchise that is just oozing with charm, it'll suck you in without you even knowing it. I thought that if we could create a large exploratory area filled with Caverns, forests, ruins, and Animatronic animals, we could create an experience for all to enjoy. Using state of the art projection and holographic technology, guests would be able to collect musical notes, puzzle pieces, and participate in augmented reality events based on the Banjo-Kazooie franchise. If you have any more questions, I'll be sure to answer them ;)

FigmentPigments

it's Megan again for Figment

Figment says she loves the idea of using Chanticleer and the derby race. the race reminds me vaguely of radiator springs racers. each car could be a different variation that guest ride in and each reacts differently when racing. some take turns wildly and some bounce because their rickety.

Also Figments said how about a home on the range spinner like the teacups or luigi's roadsters?

MonorailRed

Applebees
it's Megan again for Figment

Figment says she loves the idea of using Chanticleer and the derby race. the race reminds me vaguely of radiator springs racers. each car could be a different variation that guest ride in and each reacts differently when racing. some take turns wildly and some bounce because their rickety.

Nice! Awesome thought, Figment! :D We could really do some similar things to the Radiator Springs track.

Maybe we could even add some interactive features to the car in some way? :bookworm: Like maybe if you press a button in the car the animatronics act differently depending on the button feature you use. Like a more developed Mission Space meets Radiator Springs!

Also Figments said how about a home on the range spinner like the teacups or luigi's roadsters?

I love this idea! :D

I actually think this would work well near Western River and Country Bear Jamboree.... Almost as a transition attraction. :bookworm:

FigmentPigments

Nice! Awesome thought, Figment! :D We could really do some similar things to the Radiator Springs track.

Maybe we could even add some interactive features to the car in some way? :bookworm: Like maybe if you press a button in the car the animatronics act differently depending on the button feature you use. Like a more developed Mission Space meets Radiator Springs!

I love this idea! :D

I actually think this would work well near Western River and Country Bear Jamboree.... Almost as a transition attraction. :bookworm:
Figment really likes the idea of interactive features. this will make each race unique and keep the re ride ability high.

She also thinks that the home on the range ride would fit perfectly as a transition ride to western section. she thought as a little detail the guest ride in cows and thier eyes are normal but when slim sings their eyes go haywire like in the movie.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Figment really likes the idea of interactive features. this will make each race unique and keep the re ride ability high.

She also thinks that the home on the range ride would fit perfectly as a transition ride to western section. she thought as a little detail the guest ride in cows and thier eyes are normal but when slim sings their eyes go haywire like in the movie.

Awesome!

I love the eyes idea for the Home on the Range Spinner! I think it really sets it apart from a regular flat ride.

D Hulk

So I've been spying on these Critter Country comments and enjoying them a lot. The Critter Country 500 - which I'd never heard of before - sounds super sweet and fun. I had a sudden thought about its ride type, borrowing from Knott's Berry Farm's vintage playbook:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom