Chris Benoit, family found dead

MAF

The disgusting thing to me is that the "die-hard" wrestling fans are defending this monster saying he had such a "hard life" and things just sent him "over the edge." I'm sorry but there is no excuse at all for this....

WDWFREAK53

The disgusting thing to me is that the "die-hard" wrestling fans are defending this monster saying he had such a "hard life" and things just sent him "over the edge." I'm sorry but there is no excuse at all for this....

Have you read any of this thread?

Where are they saying this?

I'm a wrestling fan...

MAF

Have you read any of this thread?

Where are they saying this?

I'm a wrestling fan...

Sorry, I didn't mean from this thread. I've visited other message boards today where there are several people defending him and talking about how he was such a "legend".

Champion

Totally understandable and you live in a country that allows and promotes said freedoms.

Now, are we certain of this? Has a written confession been found? All things point to him, but I am not certain that definative evidence has been exposed to make this bit of info a fact. If I have missed it, please point me in said direction.

What has happened is sad indeed. But all life is important, from the unborn child to the axe murder. We dont have to agree with what someone does, but we should respect the sanctity of life.

Wifes TOD was before the child, so yes, it had to be him. Unless the child smothered himself, which is nearly impossible.

And again, not all people believe the same as you. To me, the second you kill a child, you are a waste of the very oxygen that lets you live.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Wifes TOD was before the child, so yes, it had to be him. Unless the child smothered himself, which is nearly impossible.

And again, not all people believe the same as you. To me, the second you kill a child, you are a waste of the very oxygen that lets you live.

On the surface that seems likely. He probably did it. But given the fact that there are evidently no witnesses and no confessions, we may never know. Whats to say that someone murdered his wife and child, he came home, found them, and hung himself? With the information at hand currently, its just as possible, not likely, but just as possible.

DisneyJill

I found this quote and found it "off-putting"

"Asked about the condition of the interior of the house, sheriff’s Sgt. Keith Whiteside said investigators found “nothing really out of the ordinary.” He said Benoit was found in the home’s weight room, his wife in an office and the son in an upstairs bedroom."

What ISN'T OUT OF THE ORDINARY??!?!?!?!

Okay, I need to preface this by saying, I am not laughing at the subject-I am laughing at Brian-so, :lol: ...anyhoo, Bri, I think they meant nothing out of the oridnary as far as forced entry, disheveled personal belongings, expensive items missing, etc...Whilst NOTHING about this story thus far has been ordinary, what they look for in a crime scene is. Had someone else entered the home and committed the crime, perhaps a door or lock would have been broken, closets would have been rifled thru, etc...Seeing as now none of that has occured, that would lead one to believe that it was committed by someone on the inside. Thus sort of blowing the whole, "Someone else killed his wife and son and he came home and found it and was distraught and hung himself" theory. IMO.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Had someone else entered the home and committed the crime, perhaps a door or lock would have been broken, closets would have been rifled thru, etc...Seeing as now none of that has occured, that would lead one to believe that it was committed by someone on the inside. Thus sort of blowing the whole, "Someone else killed his wife and son and he came home and found it and was distraught and hung himself" theory. IMO.

Not if it was someone she knew that had a key..........

DisneyJill

Not if it was someone she knew that had a key..........

Yeah...okay. This is true. But...come on. People who are investigating this know what to look for. There are things they aren't telling the public, things that they know that have led them to this conclusion. So, IN MY OPINION, (please note the emphasis on that statement), the people who continue to believe that he did not in fact commit this crime based on a family friendly image that he promoted, need to maybe look outside the box a little and realize that drugs (steroids-which they DID find in his home-or otherwise) make people do things they wouldn't otherwise do. It is a sad, horrible situation but the reality is, no matter how many people want to play devils advocate, is that he probably did commit this crime. Again, please note the emphasis on probably.

That is all.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yeah...okay. This is true. But...come on. People who are investigating this know what to look for. There are things they aren't telling the public, things that they know that have led them to this conclusion. So, IN MY OPINION, (please note the emphasis on that statement), the people who continue to believe that he did not in fact commit this crime based on a family friendly image that he promoted, need to maybe look outside the box a little and realize that drugs (steroids-which they DID find in his home-or otherwise) make people do things they wouldn't otherwise do. It is a sad, horrible situation but the reality is, no matter how many people want to play devils advocate, is that he probably did commit this crime. Again, please note the emphasis on probably.

That is all.

Im just sayin that there is always a possibility. As stated before, I think he probably did it too, but we dont want to jump to conclusions......as we did with O.J.:lookaroun

Titanic.gif

wdwron08

wow i am shocked

Chris Benoit was a great Wrestler i watched him from his days in the WCW to his time with the WWE He will be Missed My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends as well as the WWE:( :cry:

WDWFREAK53

What about the needle marks on his son's arm from HGH that he was injecting into him?

They don't know if it was HGH but they did find needle marks on his son's arm.

davidpw97

What about the needle marks on his son's arm from HGH that he was injecting into him?

They don't know if it was HGH but they did find needle marks on his son's arm.

On Good Morning America this morning they said that the son was very small for his age and that they probably were injecting him with HGH.

WDWFREAK53

On Good Morning America this morning they said that the son was very small for his age and that they probably were injecting him with HGH.

Umm...ohhh because he was small...they injected him with HGH...

Sounds really normal to me :lookaroun

I was small for my age when I was younger too (4'-10 as a freshman in high school)...I never had track marks...and now I'm about 5'10"...

Kids grow at different times...some shoot up at an early age...some spread out slowly...and others shoot up when they are older.

TwoTigersMom

Umm...ohhh because he was small...they injected him with HGH...

Sounds really normal to me :lookaroun

I was small for my age when I was younger too (4'-10 as a freshman in high school)...I never had track marks...and now I'm about 5'10"...

Kids grow at different times...some shoot up at an early age...some spread out slowly...and others shoot up when they are older.

I had a friend all through grade school and high school who recieved the injections, because he was extremely small. They do it when there is a growth hormone deficiency, not just because the child is small. I'm not 100% sure, but I would think that HGH would be an IM injection not IV so there shouldn't have been any track marks.

ErickainPA

Giving growth hormones to a 7 yr old is crazy.

It was believed that Daniel Benoit had Fragile X Syndrome. http://www.news1130.com/news/topstory/article.jsp?content=20070626_212836_4500

What is Fragile X?
Fragile X is a family of genetic conditions, which can impact individuals and families in various ways. These genetic conditions are related in that they are all caused by gene changes in the same gene, called the FMR1 gene.
Fragile X includes:
fragile X syndrome (FXS), the most common cause of inherited mental impairment. This impairment can range from learning disabilities to more severe cognitive or intellectual disabilities. (Sometimes referred to as mental retardation.) FXS is the most common known cause of autism or "autistic-like" behaviors. Symptoms also can include characteristic physical and behavioral features and delays in speech and language development.

fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS), a condition which affects balance, tremor and memory in some older male gene carriers.
fragile X-associated premature ovarian failure (POF), a problem with ovarian function which can lead to infertility and early menopause in some female gene carriers.
Some gene carriers do not exhibit any of these features. To learn more about carriers click here.

Fragile X can be passed on in a family by individuals who have no apparent signs of this genetic condition. In some families a number of family members appear to be affected, whereas in other families a newly diagnosed individual may be the first family member to exhibit symptoms.

The National Fragile X Foundation (NFXF) has been helping individuals with Fragile X, their families, and the professionals who work with them, since 1984. As research into Fragile X continues, our understanding of who it affects and how it affects them will grow. The NFXF is committed to keeping the Fragile X community well informed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom