Cast members rules evolving over time

mergatroid

Original Poster
Judging someone/something quickly is in our DNA to assess for risks and ensure our safety/survival. It just so happens that visual stimuli is one of the easiest ways to determine threats. When we see someone approaching that has mechanically altered their appearance, vs. someone who hasn't, our brain processes it subconsciously and consciously. It may manifest consciously with many of the thoughts shared here, based on past experience or media depictions.

Now, when/if there are more people with tattoos than without for a long time period, that is when things will get interesting.

The way it's going one day folks will feel intimidated or threatened by those without tattoos.

"Don't talk to the man without tattoos sweetheart, they can't be trusted and you don't know where he's been" :D

morningstar

The way it's going one day folks will feel intimidated or threatened by those without tattoos.

"Don't talk to the man without tattoos sweetheart, they can't be trusted and you don't know where he's been" :D

I can't quite see that, but I could see a day when maybe women won't date you unless you have tattoos. "He must be afraid of commitment."

Walt Disney1955

Its YOUR opinion doesn't mean I don't look professional or my tattoos aren't nice, you've never seen them therefore you can't make an an actual opinion.

Yes you are right, it is my opinion that tattoos do not look professional. Even if they look "artsy" or whatever that is just how I feel, and as it stands Disney too. A birthmark is one thing, everyone has a birthmark somewhere, but to personally decorate your skin on purpose, no thanks. I'll take the clean cut look any day.

raven

Had a manager years ago try to tell me to change my hair color after I just dyed it blonde. She said "See it says right here in the Disney Look book that your hair has to be your natural color." And I said "Read it again. It says it has to be a natural color, and blonde is." I won that one. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom