Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The Only place i see them putting it and probably a little more in the back areas
YjKXUvQ.jpg

They could fit a stripped down version in there but it's no where near enough for the whole things, not that there is any indication this is going to happen.

deere839

They could fit a stripped down version in there but it's no where near enough for the whole things, not that there is any indication this is going to happen.
I see them Connecting it down the line Animation Courtyard to Rock N Rollercoaster down the line and Sunset Because of crowd control but Probably wont happen till Star Wars Land Opens and they get rid of Star wars Launch Bay

Pedro Soto

What if this is where they put Monsters Inc land, RnR gets rethemed to the doors coaster, add a trackless dark ride & a second C ticket ride with dining plus meet n greet. What do you guys think?

TP2000

The Only place i see them putting it and probably a little more in the back areas
YjKXUvQ.jpg

That's not nearly enough space. Cars Land is 12 acres, and Radiator Springs Racers attraction is 6 acres of that. Racers is the largest E Ticket by acreage in the Disney empire.

Funny how the little Disneyland Resort with the tiniest Castle has the biggest E Ticket, while sprawling WDW with the "blessing of size" can't seem to find the room for it. But there it is.

andre85

That's not nearly enough space. Cars Land is 12 acres, and Radiator Springs Racers attraction is 6 acres of that. Racers is the largest E Ticket by acreage in the Disney empire.

Funny how the little Disneyland Resort with the tiniest Castle has the biggest E Ticket, while sprawling WDW with the "blessing of size" can't seem to find the room for it. But there it is.

I'm reasonably confident Kilimanjaro Safaris dwarfs it several times over

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster

I see Cars Land going in the LMA area.

G00fyDad

So you are saying that Cars Land could come, but not in the LMA area?
I think your comment right here makes it abundantly clear that you're only trolling. No other comment you made so far has been as perfectly clear about it as this. Please stop. Cars Land is not coming to Florida. The entire long peninsula Florida will not be getting Cars Land. Period. End of story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom