Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Back on topic the only place I see cars land going is the back stage in between rock n rollercoaster and animation courtyard there going to need to figure out crowd control for the park so maybe they need to connect these areas some how

I'm sorry. I don't see it going there. I'm thinking Star Wars Land will go where Indiana Jones is and Streets of America. The LMA area is 18.5 acres which has plenty of room to build Cars Land.

deere839

I'm sorry. I don't see it going there. I'm thinking Star Wars Land will go where Indiana Jones is and Streets of America. The LMA area is 18.5 acres which has plenty of room to build Cars Land.
We basically know star wars land is going into lma plus that's the perfect spot for cars land in that backstage to connect the park plus with it going there it would be .able to expand there

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I think there is almost no chance of SWL going there. Everything is pointing to it going in the LMA area along with parts of SOM. The previous rumor was Indy out into the parking lot. A mix of the two really doesn't work.

deere839

Can you make a highlighted map of where Cars Land could go?
The Only place i see them putting it and probably a little more in the back areas
YjKXUvQ.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom