Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Okay now. I know what a bunch of you are thinking. HA! NOT GONNA HAPPEN. But I have strong courage that phase 3 is not going to be Muppets or Monstropolis or Incredibles (a whole land dedicated to one of those three ideas is too big). I can just tell by the amount of space they have left (picture down below) that this can work. Cars Land (if this is true) will save Disney's Hollywood Studios along with Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land.

Cars Land[1].png

No Name

I would rather something entirely new. No need for both coasts to look exactly the same. Plus, if they build a cars land, there's less excitement and anticipation. It's like Hogsmeade being built in Universal Studios Hollywood right now. Everyone pretty much knows what it's going to look like because it already exists. While I think that you might be right because it's cheaper to duplicate things, Cars Land should stay unique to DCA and should continue to be a milestone and a draw for that park.

So while I do not want a Cars Land, I do hope another expansion is planned, and most importantly, I hope it's on the same level as Cars Land quality-wise.

Last edited:

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I would rather something entirely new. No need for both coasts to look exactly the same. Plus, if they build a cars land, there's less excitement and anticipation. It's like Hogsmeade being built in Universal Studios Hollywood right now. Everyone pretty much knows what it's going to look like because it already exists.

So while I do not want a Cars Land, I do hope another expansion is planned, and most importantly, I hope it's on the same level as Cars Land quality-wise.

I see your point, but why does everyone not have a problem with Star Wars Land being duplicated? And how do we know everything will be exactly the same in Cars Land at DHS?

jensenrick

I would rather something entirely new. No need for both coasts to look exactly the same. Plus, if they build a cars land, there's less excitement and anticipation. It's like Hogsmeade being built in Universal Studios Hollywood right now. Everyone pretty much knows what it's going to look like because it already exists.

Yet there is QUITE a lot of excitement Hogsmeade on the west coast, so much so that Universal Hollywood is adding benches in the area for all the people who will come.

Cars Land quality, but not Cars Land. Well, I suppose we could wish on a star that Imagineering (and those who are slashing budgets everywhere) are up to THAT challenge. .

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Yet there is QUITE a lot of excitement Hogsmeade on the west coast, so much so that Universal Hollywood is adding benches in the area for all the people who will come.

Cars Land quality, but not Cars Land. Well, I suppose we could wish on a star that Imagineering (and those who are slashing budgets everywhere) are up to THAT challenge. .

So do you want Cars Land?

jensenrick

But the thing is....It cannot just be Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land. People would be really disappointed if that was it.

oh no, oh dear.

No, they won't actually. Most people will be glad that they finally have SW and some rides for the kids at the Park that Was a HalfDay Park. No one (aside from the railriders of this website) has the FOGGIEST notion that anything else is even being contemplated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom