Candlelight Processional celebrity narrator line-up for 2014

MGMBoy

Awww... We'll be there during Steven Curtis Chapman (who is awesome, don't get me wrong) but Jodi Benson or Ana Gasteyer would be pretty awesome too! :)

Shadowgate

Any word when the special dining packages for this will go on sale? Going the week after Thanksgiving and would like to do this for the first time and not have to stand in line for hours.

MGMBoy

I'm anxiously watching too. Now that a starting narrator list is released, it should he within the next couple weeks I think.

mgpan

Indeed. People love NPH, and NPH seems to have a great enthusiasm when it comes to doing promotional stuff at the parks.

I just learned yesterday he does the spiel on California Screamin at DCA! Had to listen to the video for the "aha" moment.

Vegas Disney Fan

I did the dining package last year and it ended up being a NPH night, I was really excited and he did a great job but the show was so amazing I'd be happy to see it again with any of the narrators.

I'm not taking a WDW trip this year but I'd love to see one of the Marlee Matlin shows, I'm not deaf but there is something about sign language that I find very beautiful.

MGMBoy

We saw Chita Rivera back in '07 and she was a riot! sang along with the choir and danced around the stage to the upbeat songs.

Jack Bauer CTU

Sharon Stone? The "lady" that showed her coochie and everything else in Basic Instinct will be reading the Greatest Story Ever Told? Blasphemy I say! Good job Disney... can't believe that was even a choice. The Candlelight gets more questionable every year. Can't believe SCC is still involved in it.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Sharon Stone? The "lady" that showed her coochie and everything else in Basic Instinct will be reading the Greatest Story Ever Told? Blasphemy I say! Good job Disney... can't believe that was even a choice. The Candlelight gets more questionable every year. Can't believe SCC is still involved in it.
What a lovely, objective first post....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom