California Adventure vs Universal Studios Hollywood

Which is the better park?

• Total voters

mickEblu

I had no idea you had never seen World of Color before.

Given that you don't seem to know where the viewing area is, and that it is in fact in a different area than Pixar Pier, it is only safe to assume that you have somehow missed out on this iconic piece of DCA entertainment. Which perhaps means that you shouldn't be inherently counting it as a DCA win.

9946DA3C-2EF1-4EAA-BDE2-9A8C28DCBFE4.png

Professortango1

Welcome to my World.

But no I’m not. WOC is located on Pixar Pier on the map so it gets the credit for the show. It takes place on the bay/ water that is part of Pixar Pier. The viewing area is irrelevant. Paradise Gardens Park is basically the food court and just added to the map to include Goofy and Mermaid because they re not Pixar. It’s on the map dude. There’s nothing to talk about. Did you not like my Grand Californian comparison?
Except the Map has it in the Bay. So not in Pixar Pier.

The area where Disney built a viewing area for guests to experience a show is irrelevant? Lol

So since the fireworks are launched over GE, GE has a fireworks show? And Toon Town?

You can still love DCA and be honest that WOC takes place outside of Pixar Pier.

Professortango1

This just in, Tower of Terror was actually located in Bugs Land because it's kind of near the label for the land on the map.

Also. Be on the lookout for the giant floating blue cloud with writing in it..
Screenshot_2023-11-20-16-25-11-91_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

mickEblu

Except the Map has it in the Bay. So not in Pixar Pier.

The area where Disney built a viewing area for guests to experience a show is irrelevant? Lol

So since the fireworks are launched over GE, GE has a fireworks show? And Toon Town?

You can still love DCA and be honest that WOC takes place outside of Pixar Pier.

Shall we put up another poll? Lol. Or spare everyone?

mickEblu

Everything on the map is assigned to a land. The bay is part of Pixar Pier.

If I watch WOC from my balcony at the Grand Californian does that mean the show took place at the Grand Californian?

mickEblu

A Pier is on water = the water is part of Pixar Pier. Not Paradise Gardens Park. Or you know, we could just look at the map.

mickEblu

So you're right and Disney is wrong.

Ok.

The water is only there because Pixar Pier exists. It belongs to Pixar Pier. The audience is watching the show from Paradise Gardens Park. Obviously they re not going to tell people to go queue up at Pixar Pier or to go dive in the water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom