Build-A-Bear & RideMakerz Closing at Downtown Disney for New Dining

mickEblu

Shoulda been Slaters 50/50!

Haha I’ve been to the one in Pasadena. I thought their wings were great. I made the mistake of getting the 50/50 burger and didn’t enjoy the texture that comes with a patty made of 50% pork. I think I enjoyed it much more with the all beef patty. But still that truffle burger at Umami is insane.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Haha I’ve been to the one in Pasadena. I thought their wings were great. I made the mistake of getting the 50/50 burger and didn’t not enjoy the texture that comes with a patty made of 50% pork. I think I enjoyed it much more with the all beef patty. But still that truffle burger at Umami is insane.
Haha, fair enough. I guess I'm one of the weirdos that loves the 50/50 patty.
But I could also just go for their sweet potato fries with pumpkin sauce. BlackTap looks good to me in the realm of burgers.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

They charge $9 bucks for guac and chips. They'll fit right in at Disney.
Sheesh! That's Chipotle level robbery!
extra-guacamole-meme.jpg

TROR

MILKSHAKES?! Sign me the heck up!

Even though they look like they cost $15 plus a trip to the dentist...

SSG

So, BaseLine Tap House at DHS in Florida specializes in California brews and wine and is meant to celebrate the city of Los Angeles.

Black Tap at DTD in Anaheim will be reminiscent of a classic American luncheonette, but with a distinctly New York vibe.

M'kay

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That is a tradition we have too. Why do we let a 1 year old destroy their birthday cake?

Hey what says Happy 1st Birthday than having to wash off the cake from the kids face, hands, arms, chest, back, legs, ears. Not to mention the floor, walls, ceiling, and everyone else within a 25 foot radius.

jmuboy

I’m looking forward to this. Was hoping for some cool burger joint as part of this DLR 3.0 expansion. Question - will this new restaurant take over both floors or will the 2nd floor be a separate yet-to-be-named venue?

I would like to see some exciting / unique / destination retail venue go into the 2nd floor or into Star Wars VR once that attraction ends what I assume is a temporary run. Food capacity is needed but retail venues are still critical - unique ones of interest to tourists - are still vital to DTD.

I’m guessing new venues will find a home in the public / DTD side of new hotel ( just before the bridge near Lego). I have my fingers crossed that a modern version of the old DLH monorail cafe ( with mid century mod decor ) and earl of sandwich find a home in this area. The monorail cafe done well would be a locals hot spot and certain money maker for TDA!

lazyboy97o

I for one would appreciate if Flo’s started serving In-N-Out and Hungry Bear started serving Chick-Fil-A. Why do all the good fast food places have hyphens in their name?

Not sure what you mean about Chick-Fil-A having burgers though.
That would be yummy.

Chick-Fil-A has burgers at certain locations in Georgia, including its first restaurant. They feature table service and an expanded menu that is not exclusively chicken items, including burgers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom