BLT is fantastic!

Disneykidder

Yeah, we thought we would start at 200 and go from there, if needed. We also thought we wouls try Disney Cruise and vacation at DL and other places, too. We may eventually n eed more, but for now I think it could work out.

worldfanatic

We initially purchased 150 points at OKW.
On our first trip, during a very slow time in september, we stayed 5 nights at OKW and 5 in a Boardwalk view room at BWV.
That was it, once I got a taste of the BW view room, I had to have it again.
We bought 50 points at BW to ensure ourselves of getting that view every 2 or 3 years. IMO, there's no better spot in the World.
Although these amazing pictures by Mike have me thinking BLT might be comparable. I just may have to shell out again.

reptar77

We had a tour yesterday, I had no intention of buying but WOW. It is so beautiful we had to. :shrug:. 200 points yeahhhh. :)

urbanvegan

Checking out BLT last this week for the first time! We have a dedicated 2-BR Bay Lake view coming up in a few days - and we are VERY excited!

D1ZNEYFam4

Blt...

BLT is fantastic! We were just there October 30th - November 7th. Our studio standard view (as we had) had a decent enough view. We were facing Contemporary but had a view of the marina so all in all we were happy and didn't have to use a lot of points!!!! :D

disneynut4u

We have a dedicated 2BR with MK view booked for May. Does anyone have pics of the view of MK and their room?? Would love to see your actual pics, instead of what's posted elsewhere. the simulated fireworks view doesn't cut it for me!

We have a dedicated 2BR with MK view booked for May. Does anyone have pics of the view of MK and their room?? Would love to see your actual pics, instead of what's posted elsewhere. the simulated fireworks view doesn't cut it for me!

11.jpg

Here's a link to some more :)

http://www.btdtracing.com/gallery/v/members/Blake/disney/diz09/

El Guapo

Community Hall Wii - can we use our own games?

Just wondering - can we bring our own games to play on the Wii in the community hall or are they "closed"?

Thanks
:lookaroun

slappy magoo

Just wondering - can we bring our own games to play on the Wii in the community hall or are they "closed"?

Thanks
:lookaroun

This is more of an edumacated guess :D than anything else, but I'd suspect the official rule is that any video game consoles in any of the Community Halls are only supposed to use whatever games the Community Hall has available, as they have probably been deemed safe/appropriate to use in an area where a sizable portion of people using it are quite young. A brooding teen bringing a game rated "M" to the Community Hall might cause problems. Not saying you would do that yourself, I'm just saying that because SOMEBODY MIGHT, they just avoid the potential headaches of someone complaining their child saw CGI bloodshed by not allowing outside games to be used on the console. It may be possible to sneak a game in, depending on how well-staffed the Hall is and how busy they are at any given time, but come on, don't be That Guy.

Same procedure is probably in place when it comes to the TVs on in the Community Hall - keep it on the Disney Channel or Toon Disney or ABC Family or ABC, or if you put on a movie, make sure it's G or PG only. They allow movies rated higher than PG to be borrowed or rented, but on their TVs, they keep it kid-friendly.

SMRT-1Michael

hey dvcmike,
i dont know if im correct, but I was reading your report on mousebuzz and you said you were on the 7th floor south side One BR MK view. I think that was the room i had duringThanksgiving week! That'd be funny. i think it was 7726

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your trip!

DVC Mike

Original Poster
hey dvcmike,
i dont know if im correct, but I was reading your report on mousebuzz and you said you were on the 7th floor south side One BR MK view. I think that was the room i had duringThanksgiving week! That'd be funny. i think it was 7726

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your trip!

We were in room 7726 too!

oldkeyw

We're finishing up a week in 7823, a studio with almost the same view as Mike showed in the original post. The studios are wide but a little more "shallow" than some of the others as the kitchen area is closed off from the bedroom. We have minor issues with the fact that the bathroom door doesn't lock and the bathroom sink is actually in the little kitchen, but these were minor annoyances forgotten quickly once you see the views. The pool and lake view from the center of the "C", where we were, is amazing! Also a great view of the nightly electrical water pageant. The rooftop lounge is beautiful and the flatbreads, while more an appetizer than a meal, were very tasty. A mysterious fog which only lasted an hour obscured tonight's fireworks but we saw them on previous nights and they're awesome paired with the $25,000 sound system they have up there. Overall very worthwhile and we can't wait to come back here next Thanksgiving! I'll try to post a few pics this weekend. Hopefully it'll be warmer, every day this week was in the 40s and 50s so no pool time!

alilance

WOW!! What fabulous pictures! Thank you!! My husband and I are so looking forward to staying there in September! Your pics are better then the ones we have researched on all the Disney sites combined!! Awesome job!! Thanks again!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom