Best/ Worst WDW ride?

Fantasmicguy

Ellen's Energy Adventure is a good ride. Just don't focus on the Ellen portion of you're not into that. It's still got great sound effects, awesome lighting, and really cool dinosaurs. The building is impressive. It has huge scale and wow factor. I love the Dino scenes....they are some of the best show scenes in all of WDW. How can you not like those?

Hard to say that's worse than Stitch or even something like Nemo's ride.
Fair enough though a lot of the show scenes no longer seems to work. I guess now the worst ride for me is journey into imagination. Also I do apologise for my Ellen rant.

raven

I'll probably get flamed for this....but I'm going to say Peter Pan.

The wait vs. payoff ratio is horrific. I've said before that while the queue enhancements will be nice, they still need to work on the capacity issues. I've heard from several people that the current system can hold 4 times the weight of the current ride vehicles (ships). Why can't they replace the current ones with 2-row vehicles? this would greatly make an impact on capacity.

copcarguyp71

I'll probably get flamed for this....but I'm going to say Peter Pan.

The wait vs. payoff ratio is horrific. I've said before that while the queue enhancements will be nice, they still need to work on the capacity issues. I've heard from several people that the current system can hold 4 times the weight of the current ride vehicles (ships). Why can't they replace the current ones with 2-row vehicles? this would greatly make an impact on capacity.

Make this a non-FP ride and the waits would get much more bearable. I agree though...45 to 60 minutes for a three minute ride is not worth it even though I love the ride. Everytime the queue starts to move along they stop it to allow returning FP holders to get on. Unless this is 30 minutes or less standby then it is not worth it and it is just not worth wasting a FP on either. As for the ride vehicle capacity my guess would be that the actual ride system would probably have to be revamped to handle the doubled weight capacity.

Catyat

Best: Splash Mountain (although HM and Expedition Everest are close seconds for me.)

Worst: Nemo or Tiki Room (never been on Stitch, but it sounds like it belongs in this category too!!)

Best: Splash Mountain! Theming is INCREDIBLE

Worst: Journey Into Imagination
I never feel like I'm in Disney when riding this... It feels like a pathetic science video from the 90s for the second grade!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Ok, good! I was just wondering, cause when people start mentioning Ellen and the PeopleMover, I have to ask that question ;) lol

Magic Kingdom's PeopleMover is the best attraction in any Disney theme park! Hands down! The only ride where I don't have to get off to get back on, prop my feet up, take a nap, and watch the stressed tourists below fight through crowds.

Magic Kingdom's PeopleMover is the best attraction in any Disney theme park! Hands down! The only ride where I don't have to get off to get back on, prop my feet up, take a nap, and watch the stressed tourists below fight through crowds.
It is pretty cool to watch those tourists... :hilarious: They all fight their way to the mine train while we laugh our heads off! Lol

Princess_AmyK

Best: Pirates of the Caribbean. This has a special place in my heart. I love it so much!
Worst: It's Tough to be a Bug. I was scarred by this ride when I was 6. I have always been petrified of roaches so at the end, when the bugs exit the theater, I jumped out of my seat screaming shrieks of horror. I also hate all the smoke. Even as an adult, I refuse to go on this. I HATE it.

Marc Davis Fan

Best: ToT
Worst: Aladdin, for the reasons The Empress Lilly states - it brings down a whole otherwise-beautiful-and-immersive land all by itself, a remarkable "achievement"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom