Best/ Worst WDW ride?

Fantasmicguy

Best: Tower of Terror, Mission Space, Space Mountain and Expedition Everest.

Worst: Ellen Energy Adventure

I chose my favorite at and least favorite at each park. Notice Energy Adventure is the only ride I don't enjoy at all! Out of ALL FOUR PARKS!!! It is downright hard to make a Ride or ATTRACTION for that matter that I like nothing about! Well even for Ellen that's not completely true as I like Bill Nye the Science Guy. But Still!

Chef Mickey

Best: The Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover. Why is it the best?
1. There's barely ever a line.
2. It's gentle and relaxing....a good way to get some quiet time.
3. It's the ultimate place for people-watching.

Worst: Kali River Rapids. Why is it the worst?
1. It was a great concept that was heavily cut down due to budget constraints.
2. It barely lasts four minutes and only has one drop.....most rides of this nature range from 7-8 minutes (Grizzly River Run at DCA lasts 7:20) with at least two drops and a few more twists and turns.
3. There are barely any rapids to the Kali River Rapids. I actually think Maelstrom's oil rig scene may have been more turbulent at times...
4. The effects are either broken or permanently turned off. When it first opened, the truck would literally be sliding right down into the water....now it just sits there, driverless with its wheels turning. On my last visit, the fire effects were barely there, and the chainsaw noises were gone. Meaning that....
5. The entire message of wilderness preservation and dangers of overlogging are gone the way of Little Red and Ranger Wilson.
I think Kali is more like 5 minutes and Grizzy River is more like 6 minutes for what it's worth...

I don't like Kali because you can get soaked and that's not fun.

Chef Mickey

Best: Tower of Terror, Mission Space, Space Mountain and Expedition Everest.

Worst: Ellen Energy Adventure

I chose my favorite at and least favorite at each park. Notice Energy Adventure is the only ride I don't enjoy at all! Out of ALL FOUR PARKS!!! It is downright hard to make a Ride or ATTRACTION for that matter that I like nothing about! Well even for Ellen that's not completely true as I like Bill Nye the Science Guy. But Still!
Ellen's Energy Adventure is a good ride. Just don't focus on the Ellen portion of you're not into that. It's still got great sound effects, awesome lighting, and really cool dinosaurs. The building is impressive. It has huge scale and wow factor. I love the Dino scenes....they are some of the best show scenes in all of WDW. How can you not like those?

Hard to say that's worse than Stitch or even something like Nemo's ride.

The Empress Lilly

Best: Space
Worst: Aladdin's Magic Crapfest. It brings down an entire land all by itself

Honorable Mention: SSE
Dishonorable Mention: Any EPCOT replacement ride, every single one inferior to its predecessor

PEPPER2029

best is expedition everest
worst is tommorrowland speedway
and although not a ride we'll never sit thru the enchanted tiki room again.

copcarguyp71

Best: Test Track for my family ( twin 10 year old boys):D
Worst: 3 Caballeros Boat Ride at EPCOT ( the Mexico Pavilion needs something newer and exciting, but what?);)

I assume a ride in a raft sneaking illegals across the border into the US would be a little too politically incorrect wouldn't it?

Seriously though...I am zero percent latino and I actually am embarrassed for this ride. It seems like a very poor representation of their culture and feels like it comes just shy of a caricature of their country more than a pride filled educational presentation.

TXDisney

Best: Space Mountain, Expedition Everest, Aerosmith and Soarin.
Worst: Can't really say, bc if I don't like them, I don't go on them.

Chef Mickey

Couldn't choose a best, like asking which is my favourite child...

Worst is Carousel of Progress.
Sorry. I know some like it.
I know these are just opinions and it's useless trying to convince someone otherwise, but COP, really? The worst? Worse than Nemo? Worse than Stitch? Worse than Triceratops Spin? It's not even the worst ride in Tomorrowland. Buzz and Speedway are much worse than COP.

dfp

Best: for little kids and old folks: Small World, quintessential Disney charm. for thrills, Everest and Rock N Roller Coaster and Space Mountain (still terrifies me zipping around in the dark, probably b/c i'm tall). For mild thrills, Soarin', IF you get on the top row and don't have anyone's feet dangling in your view!

Worst: Stitch, Nemo, Laugh Floor. Bored out of my skull on each of those. Pretty sure my kids were too. Zero amount of Disney magic.

Brer Josh

I know these are just opinions and it's useless trying to convince someone otherwise, but COP, really? The worst? Worse than Nemo? Worse than Stitch? Worse than Triceratops Spin? It's not even the worst ride in Tomorrowland. Buzz and Speedway are much worse than COP.

Feel the burn.

But seriously, it is outdated and out of place. I get that it is an important part of Disney history but it doesn't change the fact its only good for a sleep in air con before you get back out in the Orlando sun.

Again. Apologies.

dfp

But seriously, it is outdated and out of place. I get that it is an important part of Disney history but it doesn't change the fact its only good for a sleep in air con before you get back out in the Orlando sun.
LOL, yes but catching a quick snooze in the darkened, air conditioned theater makes it worth keeping!

Foltzy

Best: Splash Mountain, Soarin', or ToT
SM is a thrilling classic, Soarin' gives you a feeling like no other, and ToT is plain fun, and different every time

Worst: Stitch
(Small world is up there cause that song melts your brain, especially getting stuck and eventually e-vaced off)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom