Best Steak At WDW

Raineman

Original Poster
I have only ever tried the steak once at WDW, and it was the New York strip at the Sci Fi Dine In at DHS. What other steaks at the other restaurants would be recommended? For my next trip, I plan on eating steak as much as possible with my Dining Plan lol.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
While Yachtsman and California Grill have some of the best steaks on property, for a non-signature restaurant the strip at Mama Melrose was wonderful ~ full of flavor and juicy tenderness :hungry:. We've booked Mama's for our next trip simply to experience the steak again.

DisneyDebNJ

Friends of mine went to Boathouse and said it was wonderful. I have to agree regarding Yachtsman's Steakhouse, meal was outstanding. For a non signature status restaurant, my son LOVED the steak at Chef de France last year, highly recommends it

SosoDude

I had a Yachtman reservation for my wife and I in November, but cancelled and made one for the Boathouse. My wife looked at some pics of both and decided to go with Boathouse and save Yachtmans for another trip. It's good to hear good reviews for both! Never had a steak at WDW that I can recall.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Our fave steaks are at Le Cellier California Grill, Jiko, Turf Club (hidden gem), The Boathouse (many great reviews from people that have been but I will not be going until October). So many great choices for quality steaks! :hungry:

zurgandfriend

As a puma I can say I have enjoyed steak many times at WDW. IMHO the best places are Shula's and Yachtsman Steakhouse. However, i have enjoyed a the steak at Jiko, California Grill and even Flying Fish Cafe.

HouCuseChickie

We've had steak at a number of signature and non-signature spots, and our fave by a landslide has been Yachtsman. I know a lot of people will recommend Shula's, but we skip it as it's not unique to WDW and we have one locally.

HouCuseChickie

While Yachtsman and California Grill have some of the best steaks on property, for a non-signature restaurant the strip at Mama Melrose was wonderful ~ full of flavor and juicy tenderness :hungry:. We've booked Mama's for our next trip simply to experience the steak again.

Funny, but this is the best non-signature steak we've had. I hate to admit it, especially for the price paid, but I enjoyed Mama Melrose's steak over Cali Grill's! :eek:

reptar77

Friends of mine went to Boathouse and said it was wonderful. I have to agree regarding Yachtsman's Steakhouse, meal was outstanding. For a non signature status restaurant, my son LOVED the steak at Chef de France last year, highly recommends it
The steak I had at the Boathouse was good but not outstanding. They use an infrared system for cooking the steak which doesn't give the same taste that you would get at wood fire. Jiko and Yachtmans are my favs for steak.

CaptainAmerica

You're really asking two different questions. The best steaks are generally found at the signature restaurants, but they take two dining credits and are a poor value on the dining plan. Be Our Guest is the best steak I've had at a one-credit restaurant. Also a great rack of lamb.

DisneyXmas

Have to after with the mama melrosa's steak, once this place had the worst food, but made a change a few years back. Try the calamari as well. I now go here instead of le cellier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom