Best Steak At WDW

jpittore1

California Grill, Le Cellier or Yachtsman....you will not be disappointed at any if you enjoy steak. We enjoy California Grill for the view of the Magic Kingdom when all the lights start to come in then watching Wishes from the balcony without the crowds. The pump the Wishes music on the balcony.
Yachtsman will remind you of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Brian Swan

The best "steak" I've ever had at WDW (or anywhere for that matter) was the Japanese Wagu beef at the V&A Chef's table - however it was a 2 oz "tasting" portion, so it is hard to really call it "a steak". For a "steak dinner", CG still remains on the top of my list; Le Cellier is probably second. I was unimpressed with Narcoossee's, and Citricos was certainly good, but not as good as CG. Yachtsman is the one signature that I have not had a chance to try yet. I've eaten at a non-WDW Shula's location and it, too, was very good, but I don't remember liking it any better than CG. Haven't been since Boathouse opened, but it's on my list for whenever my next trip happens...

wannabeBelle

Yachtsman for me!!!! Between the elegant setting, the pull apart onion rolls, the roasted garlic, the 8 oz filet and the vanilla crème brulee, it is a tough combo to beat!!! Marie

Hockey89

The best "steak" I've ever had at WDW (or anywhere for that matter) was the Japanese Wagu beef at the V&A Chef's table - however it was a 2 oz "tasting" portion, so it is hard to really call it "a steak". For a "steak dinner", CG still remains on the top of my list; Le Cellier is probably second. I was unimpressed with Narcoossee's, and Citricos was certainly good, but not as good as CG. Yachtsman is the one signature that I have not had a chance to try yet. I've eaten at a non-WDW Shula's location and it, too, was very good, but I don't remember liking it any better than CG. Haven't been since Boathouse opened, but it's on my list for whenever my next trip happens...
A5 Japanese steak is the best in the world... Nothing comes close to toping it. V&A does a great job and will bring the cert to show you it truly is A5... Had a large got at Craft Steaks in Vegas... Just salt pepper and heat...Amazing

PhilharMagician

Just OK Steak:
Turf Club Strip steak.

Good steak:
Tony's strip steak .
Mama Melrose strip steak
LeCellier strip and filet

Great Steak:
Yachtsman porterhouse steak
Shula's anything.

epcot2004

The Boathouse! Best steak I have had on my entire time on this planet. Have dined at Yachtsman which was excellent but Boathouse was even better (also better atmosphere).

hollymc3

Boat
Can't wait to try Boathouse. Got my reservations set
Boathouse looks to be a la carte. How does that work with the Dining Plan? I know it's two credits but what do you get or can you choose from with your two credits? We usually do Calif Grill but I was slightly disappointed last time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom